Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2017 12:24:28 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 2:52:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Ill be in Junior in a couple of weeks, got any K31's or M39's?

I might be interested
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 5:38:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 8:16:07 AM EDT
[#3]
I might run over. They are calling for another 5-8 inches of snow here in Glady on Saturday, on top of the dumping we are getting now, so that may keep me at home for the weekend.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 2:07:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 8:14:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It snows in Glady in June, snow is not a excuse.  Not to mention you don't even live half way in Glady road

Besides, you can come say hi, and I can tell you all about the area you live in over there, and some cool stuff you can hike into, like a plane crash and stuff
View Quote

Yeah, its an excuse to stay in.
If I make it down, I'll be easy to recognize due to my arm being in a sling from surgery two weeks ago.
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 7:42:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Which way coming out of Elkins is the new armory (east or wesr)?
We have 8" of snow on the ground from earlier in the week and they are calling for another 3-5" today and 1-3" tomorrow, so it will all depend on what the road is like getting out of here. Would really like to go just to say 'hi'.
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 8:52:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 8:20:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Its on the end going twords buckhannon.  Just passed the rt 92 cutoff to belington.

Dude your weather predictions are messed up even for Glady

Just find the table with all the surplus rifles, im the younger guy working it
View Quote
Yeah, now I remember, about 7 miles west of Elkins.

The weather forecast is pretty spot on so far, we had an additional 3" fall this afternoon and it is still coming down.
It seems like this area right here is its own little microclimate and always colder and snowier than the surrounding area.
Heck, we are normally 5 degrees colder than Alpena and a couple of degrees colder than Glady proper. About 10-15 degrees colder than Elkins. My little boy loves it cause he loves playing in the snow.
I plan on trying to get down there tomorrow early. What time does the show open?
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 9:23:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top