Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2017 4:36:57 AM EDT
Do it on both links, I did.

READ THIS NOW
Hawaii gun enthusiasts,  This is your chance to be heard on something you actually want passed.  HB1589 would allow the use of suppressors while hunting in Hawaii!  WE MUST SHOW OUR OVERWHELMING SUPPORT FOR THIS BILL NOW!

Up until now only about 10% of you have been responding to our requests for you to testify online.  Now is the time for you to get off your butts and do something meaningful
...TESTIFY FOR SOMETHING YOU WANT PASSED!
To testify ON LINE click on the link below,  and follow these instructions:

Sign in (upper right hand corner)
On the left (Bill Status) type in HB1589,
click on "Submit Testimony"
Fill in the blanks.  You need not leave a comment. at the bottom of the page click "Next"
Review your testimony
Make sure you click on the small box that says  "I understand and agree to the above..." If you do not click this before you click on SUBMIT, your testimony will NOT be recorded.  If you are successful you get and e-mail receipt that you testified.

click this link to testify:
View Quote

http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/home.aspx

Hawaii: Important Hearing Protection Legislation to be Heard Friday
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 2:20:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Done.

Also contacted the sponsoring reps to let them know I supported this.

Also contacted the American Suppressor Association to let them know about this.  They need more Hawaii members.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 6:58:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Done.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top