Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2017 11:12:09 AM EDT
I though there was a thread here where someone asked not too long ago, but I couldn't find it.
 I am moving locally on the 18th of this month, I will hit the DMV  first with address change, then do I fill out an online form? or download  and print a form requesting address change?  thanks!
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 7:19:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Samesies actually. Relocating in Charleston.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 12:45:14 AM EDT
[#2]
I guess we are the first to ever have this issue...
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 8:24:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Print out form, mail in with money.   Directions on form. Just Google the SC cwp
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 10:45:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Print out form, mail in with money.   Directions on form. Just Google the SC cwp
View Quote
Thanks..
went to the DMV this morning, got  new license with new address, made copy of new license with my CWP , filled in my phone # on Form... went to PO and got a $5 USPS money order, mailed to SLED.. now I wait.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 4:06:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Ya, I asked this question not to long ago.

I'm just wondering how they find out you didn't do it before the 10 days, and what happens if it takes you a month before you get around to it.....
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 1:39:02 PM EDT
[#6]
I sent our forms in about 2-3 weeks ago and haven't received our updated CWPs.

Should I be concerned or does it take awhile?
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 7:39:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I sent our forms in about 2-3 weeks ago and haven't received our updated CWPs.

Should I be concerned or does it take awhile?
View Quote
I had mine in about 10 days...  I'd contact em
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top