Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/16/2016 7:34:52 PM EDT
I heard that there's going to be a gun show in Greenville this weekend.  It appears to be a new company so maybe they will have some products or vendors?  I going to head up Saturday morning.  Here's the link: greenville show
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 6:07:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Never heard of this group. I may check it out as I am planning to go to REI Saturday.
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 7:21:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Its a brand new show, started by an arfcommer (not me)
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 10:58:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the plugs.  AR Gunshows LLC is a partnership based in the Upstate.  We've been talking about this for some time now, mebbe 18 months or so?  Anyway she's off and running to a good start.  Two of us are Veterans and all three of us have either had or currently have a FFL.  We are gun guys and we get it..

What we offer:

ATM at the front door.
Security is provided by the Greenville County Sheriff's Department.
Uniformed & Courteous Staff.
$8 admission.  $5 for LEO/First Responders/Military in Uniform.  Kids under 12 are free.
Free Wifi.
BBQ lunch provided by Sims BBQ (reasonable pricing).
Guns & gun related stuff is all you'll find at our gun shows.
*Gun Drawing at 345PM on Sunday for a gun (need not be present to win).

What we don't offer:

Beanie babies.  
Ginsu knives.
Sock Monkey's.
Avon products.
Bamboo pillows.

We're gonna have a great time this weekend...

DA LINK
Da Udder Link
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 5:09:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for the plugs.  AR Gunshows LLC is a partnership based in the Upstate.  We've been talking about this for some time now, mebbe 18 months or so?  Anyway she's off and running to a good start.  Two of us are Veterans and all three of us have either had or currently have a FFL.  We are gun guys and we get it..

What we offer:

ATM at the front door.
Security is provided by the Greenville County Sheriff's Department.
Uniformed & Courteous Staff.
$8 admission.  $5 for LEO/First Responders/Military in Uniform.  Kids under 12 are free.
Free Wifi.
BBQ lunch provided by Sims BBQ (reasonable pricing).
Guns & gun related stuff is all you'll find at our gun shows.
*Gun Drawing at 345PM on Sunday for a gun (need not be present to win).

Wish you the best, hopefully it goes well and you can get a show going in the Charleston area.

What we don't offer:

Beanie babies.  
Ginsu knives.
Sock Monkey's.
Avon products.
Bamboo pillows.

We're gonna have a great time this weekend...

DA LINK
Da Udder Link
View Quote

Wish you the best, hope all goes well and you can expand down to the Charleston area.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 6:45:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I will be checking it out. How many tables are going to be at this weekend's show?
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 8:00:12 PM EDT
[#6]
yes, someone or several attendees please give us a recon report.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 8:00:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Bah, doubletap.
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 5:04:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Please CC the recon on http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_8_34/581465_.html  and DOGolden / AR Gunshows LLC  if you add more shows, please give a heads up on that thread,  so I can add you into the yearly calendar. I just barely caught this.      I so hate having the old hometown Carolina forum broken into the two  separate states.
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 10:27:36 AM EDT
[#9]
It's a pretty small show, maybe a couple dozen tables.

There were some basic ARs, $50 Anderson lowers, one vendor with a case of used glocks in the mid $300s, and a few vendors with older guns.

I wasn't looking for anything specific just poking around and looked at everything in about 30 minutes.
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 12:37:07 PM EDT
[#10]
I would estimate around 50 tables. Everybody was very friendly.  I picked up some items from Upstate Armory and some 308 from Precision One.  If you're in the area I would drop in.  I saw some lpks for $52 and one vendor had Bushmaster lpks for $60.

Eta: they are giving away a gun on Sunday afternoon. I didn't hear what kind but they gave me a registration ticket when I entered.
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 4:42:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would estimate around 50 tables. Everybody was very friendly.  I picked up some items from Upstate Armory and some 308 from Precision One.  If you're in the area I would drop in.  I saw some lpks for $52 and one vendor had Bushmaster lpks for $60.

Eta: they are giving away a gun on Sunday afternoon. I didn't hear what kind but they gave me a registration ticket when I entered.
View Quote

Its a Ruger American Pistol. Didn't catch which caliber it will be.
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 5:49:23 PM EDT
[#12]
It was a good Saturday.  We had some last minute cancellations so I think we ended up with about 90 tables - Yes, it's a smaller show!

BBQ & Iced Tea from SIMS BBQ was good.

Gun drawing is for a Ruger American 9mm.  Backup plan is for a Henry Golden Boy (22LR) if you are under 21 or if you the winner is an out of state resident.

DOG
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 5:47:27 PM EDT
[#13]
I hate I missed the show.  Any idea on when you guys are going to do another one?

Link Posted: 3/21/2016 8:52:12 PM EDT
[#14]
We are coming back to the Shrine Club in September and then again in November.  Possibly sooner...but the September and November are shows are cast in stone.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top