Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2016 9:49:11 PM EDT
I know it is an awful venue, but I have a hankering to go. There is a guy that sells molle mag pouches(at least there was when I was there a couple years ago) and I need a couple..

Anybody go today? How was it?

Is it better to go on Sunday before lunch or after? I can't remember the last time I went to a gun show on a Sunday.

Anybody interested in a meet up?
Link Posted: 3/5/2016 10:39:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I went and made the rounds this morning. Mostly the usual stuff. But I noticed more of the one table small guys were absent and replaced buy some newer and/or bigger vendors. Anderson lowers are or were plentiful. Upstate Armory Group is blowing them out at $49.95; another vendor had them reduced from $100 down to $65.00 and another vendor had them for $75.00, plus Defender asking $189.95 for them completed with an A2 grip/stock/ and parts kit. One vendor had used good shape USGI 30rd AR mags with red tape on them and with the latest tan followers for $8.00 each. One vendor had the brass punch sets for $12.00; these have been a bit scarce recently, and I wanted another set. Lots of AR small parts there, but nothing new and exciting. One vendor has a bunch of different AR barrels for sale. Another vendor besides UAG was dealing in several styles of completed AR uppers and lowers. Absolutely no deals observed on ammo or reloading components, but then I could have missed something because I stopped looking for ammo at gun shows a long time ago.

It was fairly crowded this morning, but not as slammed as I have seen it in the past. Not as many neckbeards and stinkpots wandering around as in the past too. Still had a couple of scooters jamming the aisles occasionally.
Link Posted: 3/6/2016 9:08:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Went ester day afternoon.  Got some ammo (.45) at .35 cents per round.  Considering the price for shipping on line, it was ok.  Looked at the other stuff, but my deck was killing me, didn't linger to long.
Link Posted: 3/6/2016 6:06:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Went in a little b4 11 and left a little after 1.

They must have fixed the A/C because I didn't notice the stench of uncleanliness. I saw a few dreadlocks and a bunch of varying aged rednecks such as myself.

I noticed a few missing vendors that I knew as well. Per a couple vendors, apparently ATF is smacking down on a few regulars.

The only reloading supply that was reasonably priced were some CCI#41 primers for $32/K. All powder and bullets were
I have found better deals on mags and pretty much everything else online.

Got what I was after plus I picked up a couple of those consecutive numbered Anderson stripped lowers for $49. I'll stick 'em in the safe and see if they grow into full fledged ARs

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top