Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2016 5:26:06 PM EDT
Made a run through the Jamil show this morning. Pretty much more of same and same top dollar prices on most things. The Bright Spot was Resistor Tactical's table ( Waynesville NC). I was able to pick up a nice KAC folding sight at a good price. They had a wide selection of AR parts including a variety of muzzle brake/ flash suppressor designs, as well as complete uppers in Keymod handguards. Melvin's Gun shop and Upstate Armory Group also had a nice selection of quality AR goodies.

Lots of guys still trying to get $30.00 a box 325 round of Federal .22 caliber LR ammo, when its at $23.00 a box at Walmart and $20.00 a box on line. All sorts of cheap imported AR accessories and optics there for the Tacticool wannabes. However, I did notice a lower average of Neckbeards, Crusty old souls, smelly people, and power chair riders than normal. Place was crowded but not seriously crowded. IE Jammed. I did notice a few people walking around with handguns and long guns for sale, so Obama's antics have not yet had an effect on us locally.
Link Posted: 1/16/2016 11:07:32 PM EDT
[#1]
You can't have a SCACA show without CACA
Link Posted: 1/17/2016 9:28:36 PM EDT
[#2]
UPDATE from first post. The so called KAC sight is a fake and is missing the Allen screw that hold the adjusting knob in place, there is no horizontal adjustment without it. I will see if Resistor Tactical crew are at the N Charleston show. If not, I will contact them directly for exchange or refund. Stay tuned.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top