Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/13/2015 1:19:39 AM EDT
I was hoping someone from SC could help out on our gun show thread in the NC hometown forum section with descriptions of the facilities and  with details of the general gun show's quality, size , type of vendors, venue issues(small aisles, handicap issues), parking fees or special vendor discounts,etc...  

We could use a good detailed bit for the Columbia and Greenville? PSA locations and what the deal on the warehouse location for picking up to save shipping? I know it is only open on Saturday but not much else, like if you have to pay sales tax if it was being shipped out of state. I did ask PSA once directly and they would pass it it on but probably wouldn't open the location on gun show weekends fro Sunday's business.   Anything else in other cities worth hitting for local shops, ranges,  museums, food , etc. would also be appreciated for those making drives.

I only have small list of shows  but wanted to have guide for people driving from say Ashville , Charlotte, Fayetteville, and /or Wilmington plus everywhere in between. If there are more to add please post and I'll edit  it in at the top.
May 2-3 Florence, Civic Center, Mike Kent (already passed but for the next time)

May 30-31 Charleston, Exchange Park Fairgrounds Mike Kent

Jun 6-7 Columbia, South Carolina State Fairgrounds Mike Kent

Aug 1-2 Columbia, Jamil Temple SCACA South Carolina Arms Collectors Association

Aug 8-9 Greenville,SC TD Convention Center SCACA

Mrytle beach SC?  Venue? promoter?

The thread location is http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_8_34/581465_.html  Please post your responses there.  Thank you for helping out. I hope the descriptions we have may be of equal use. Since the panic is dieing off, it would be nice to what is what nowadays. Plus if making the drive is worth it to the shows and  if in the area, should you bother going in or just save the door charge kinda deal.

Any old threads with good information are welcomed as links.
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 8:42:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I just posted over there about the SCACA Greenville, SC show.
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 12:00:13 PM EDT
[#2]
with the exception of Greenville there is no show in SC worth driving to from North Carolina.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top