Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2016 7:13:10 AM EDT
Stay strong folks!  This idiot and his administration will be gone shortly.  Hold your heads high and hang on tight for a little longer.  You will be back!!  We will be back!!
Prayers to all of you.
Link Posted: 4/3/2016 6:11:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Amen to that one!! Hold on brothers! Times have been ruff for this state, and our boarder brothers but God willing the up turn will happen soon and we will all be back to work in a more stable climate.......
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 10:44:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Couldn't agree more! Next administration will realize that Black Energy Matters, God willing.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 7:19:57 PM EDT
[#3]
It needs to.  I have a house in Gillette I've been trying to sell for 10 months.  

It's a great house too.  Stick built on 40 acres.  Peaceful.  I miss it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:36:36 AM EDT
[#4]

I read that taxable retail sales in Cambell county are down 40% from May 15 to May 16.

That is serious shrinkage.

Link Posted: 7/31/2016 9:58:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/31/2016 6:30:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It needs to.  I have a house in Gillette I've been trying to sell for 10 months.  

It's a great house too.  Stick built on 40 acres.  Peaceful.  I miss it.
View Quote

Wish I had some money......as long as ya can shoot on the 40 acres
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 1:05:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Coal is starting to pick back up, thankfully.
View Quote

I know the Dixon guys here in Cheyenne have been hit kind of hard since they aren't running Red Dyed ULSD up to the mines any more. Holly Frontier Refinery has had the Filtered Red Dyed turned off for a while now.
Link Posted: 11/17/2016 3:17:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Hopefully you guys will see a peaceful and prosperous comeback in the coming months.  
Link Posted: 11/24/2016 9:05:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Hopefully you guys will see a peaceful and prosperous comeback in the coming months.  
View Quote

Our whole state seriously needs it.  

We are starting to see smaller non energy businesses finally feeling the crunch and starting to drop off.  

The latest BLM gas burnoff regulation isn't going to help.  

We need some role backs .
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 1:33:47 PM EDT
[#10]
I have a friend who I went to school with that now works in Houston for Shell.  They are running in the red daily and laying people off continually.

These low gas prices are nice but also hurting lots of folks.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 10:07:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I have a friend who I went to school with that now works in Houston for Shell.  They are running in the red daily and laying people off continually.

These low gas prices are nice but also hurting lots of folks.
View Quote

Oils at $52+

Hopefully that will continue to rise a bit.  It's not all that terrible.  It's enough to keep our boys in the fields around here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top