Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2017 3:18:09 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 2:06:36 PM EDT
[#1]
She is indeed. I said it some time ago, Boise will become Portland. They have arrived.
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 4:04:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Let 'em keep saying stupid stuff like that.  It worked out well in this past election.
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 11:16:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I lived in Boise for about three months after I arrived here in ID.  There are pockets of extremely liberal people everywhere in Boise proper.  Even I was shocked at how fervent they were... 

Eric 
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 12:17:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I am not worried about it. I live in Boise. Almost everyone I come across is a conservative, almost. Even more are closet conservatives which I think is a byproduct of 8 years of ZERO. They're slowly coming out of the woodwork.
This bitch saying what she does, only reinforces a stronger and larger conservative population. Don't confuse people here for college as resident voters, because they leave when they graduate. You may see it as people coming in from Portland or the likes but the way I see it is we are getting refugees from all the liberal states, AKA conservatives escaping.

With places like Oregon and Colorado having legal weed and now Cali, there is no reason for them to come here.
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 12:48:43 PM EDT
[#5]
I escaped Kaliforniastan. God bless Idaho and the conservatives here
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 3:20:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I escaped Kaliforniastan. God bless Idaho and the conservatives here
View Quote

This is what I was referring to
Many of our own behind enemy lines have gotten out and Idaho seems like a hot bed for them.
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 5:12:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This is what I was referring to
Many of our own behind enemy lines have gotten out and Idaho seems like a hot bed for them.
View Quote

I came here since AZ didn't have much water. I havey own well, irrigation rights, and an artisan pond with some acerage that is paid off.

I just need to pay the bills now
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top