Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2016 11:35:01 AM EDT
Hi guys, i'm in the process of building a Diemaco clone and the only part I cannot find is the Diemaco collapsible stock buffer tube with the step.  Is that something that can be shipped to the US?  If so, do you guys know where I can get one?  Here is a pic of what i'm needing:

Thanks for any help you guys can provide.

Mark
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:07:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:49:40 PM EDT
[#2]
It depends on what you are looking for the commercial rifles had 6 position buffer tubes on them. C7A2 have 4 position as well as C8A1/A3. The original C8 had a 2 position.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:59:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm looking for a milspec size with the step down as shown in the picture.  Not overly concerned with how many adjustment points there are.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:37:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Diemaco was bought out by Colt who is just now starting to sell to the civilian market..
give these folks a shout. They sell Colt/Diemaco and should be able to help you.
http://www.theammosource.com/index.php?si=n
View Quote

Thanks for the tip.  Contacted them but unfortunately they couldn't help me with this particular part as they do not carry them.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:45:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:47:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Some of them made it into the US on LE contract guns that ended up being traded in and sold to the public.  I'm working that angle as well....hopefully I can find one for this build.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 11:31:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top