Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2016 10:08:33 PM EDT
I am in Brandon for the next week or so.  I have some time to kill so what can I go see/do in the area?  

I just had a great dinner at Browns Social House.  So far, everyone that I have met have been very nice but noticeably mellow.  I've located a local gun shop to go check out.  I was reading about some of your gun laws. Unfortunately, we are headed down the same road.  We've been able to fend it off for awhile now but the wrong people are gaining more power.  

I try to enjoy what we have and keep fighting to keep it.  As with you guys, those fighting for more regulation are pushing measures that won't affect crime one bit.  Most all crime in the US is concentrated in major cities run by Democrats.  We need to remind them what tarring and feathering feels like.
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 1:39:17 AM EDT
[#1]
If your bored head out to Virden. Wolverine Supplies is out there. You have to head north on 259. John is one of the major distributors in Canada. He used to have a little Museum attached to it with full autos.
Link Posted: 8/13/2016 5:32:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll check that out.  

Thank you
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top