Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2017 11:26:27 PM EDT
Bimba and I will be near Billings, MT around July 15 or 16.

We are not allowed to bring meat products or certain fruits into the US. So I need help.

I would appreciate it if someone would help me shop for Bimba's dinner and help me cook it.

And if there is a nearby range we could go shooting. Trust me, it would be a delicious dinner and a delicious shooting feast for dessert
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 10:29:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 12:23:32 PM EDT
[#2]
When / where are you crossing the border?
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 5:24:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
When / where are you crossing the border?
View Quote
Being from a country in West Africa, and saying that he can't bring meat, I assumed he wouldn't be driving from Canada. I could be wrong, though. If he is, again, I'm making assumptions, this time that Bimba is some kind of large cat (with the user name of fluffy the cat and being from West Africa - maybe a performance animal? animal movie actor, or something?), he would have to cross on I-15 in Sweet Grass as that is the only crossing with federal Fish and Wildlife inspection in Montana.
Link Posted: 7/5/2017 10:26:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 1:48:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
@fluffythecat

Any new info on your trip down?
View Quote
We will hit the road on July 13.

We should be in Great Falls on the evening of July 13.
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 3:41:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 10:49:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Awesome. Then onto Billings the next day or driving through?
View Quote
We'll be in Billings the next day.  

I'm getting busy preparing for the trip.  I have to take Bimba to the dog spa tomorrow
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 8:05:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 8:32:31 PM EDT
[#9]
I'll meet up with you in GF on my way back home from Helena on Thur.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top