Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2017 9:37:56 PM EDT
http://trumpinmontana.com

MEET DONALD J. TRUMP JR. IN
MONTANA WITH GREG GIANFORTE!
Will you join Greg Gianforte with special guest Donald J. Trump Jr. in Montana? Donald Trump Jr. will be hitting the campaign trail April 21st through the 22nd throughout the state. If you're interested in attending one of the events, please RSVP below:

April 21st: 1:30 p.m. Kalispell, Montana
April 21st: 3:45 p.m. Hamilton, Montana
April 21st: 7:30 p.m. Billings, Montana
April 22nd: 7:15 p.m. Bozeman, Montana

I'm going to the one in Kalispell. It will be held at Thompson/Tamarack Air hangar at Glacier International Airport in Kalispell. Entrance is at Gate 7 (1/2 mile north of the main airport entrance). Doors will open for the rally at 1:30 p.m.

RSVP and pre-purchase required, $35 per person, $50 per couple.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 2:59:49 AM EDT
[#1]
I'll be at the one in Hamilton if anyone is around.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 6:59:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'll be at the one in Hamilton if anyone is around.
View Quote
Feel free to post pics here.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 7:05:05 PM EDT
[#3]

Crowd

Got a pic with Ryan.

Link Posted: 4/21/2017 9:47:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I see the Mad Pussyhatter showed up.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:49:17 PM EDT
[#6]
He's about 1 minute from my house. Three protesters were out there with stupid signs.
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 1:54:47 AM EDT
[#7]
There were a few protesters mostly chanting some stupid stuff and yelling at people for driving the kind of car they did. Pretty sure the main agitator was a professor from UM. I've seen her around at other events. They tried to cross the road holding their signs, but police pushed them back across the road. All in all, good event. Lots of people. Meet a few great folks. Way more young people than I expected. Absolutely love how the Missoula news has many articles about the 20 or so protesters, but barely anything about the several hundred people that showed up in support. Went to Bitterroot Brewing after to grab a burger and some beers with @Just_Call_Me_G and quite a few MAGAers were there.

Protesters.

Gianforte, Daines, and Don Jr.

Me and Don Jr.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top