Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2017 7:53:20 PM EDT
Who heard this originally and where did you hear it?  WMC announced one in Bartlett TN is coming but nothing about Goodman & Getwell.

Do tell...
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 8:02:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Umm, (hat in hand)... I heard it in the thread yesterday about the 'brawl' at the Cici's in Southaven.

If a new hate chicken place is going to be put in, it should be in Hernando.
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 8:49:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Umm, (hat in hand)... I heard it in the thread yesterday about the 'brawl' at the Cici's in Southaven.

If a new hate chicken place is going to be put in, it should be in Hernando.
View Quote

That's where I saw it too (thread).  Just wondering if one of our hometown people can tell me who/where they read this.
I've heard they are looking at Hernando but we are about 10 years out.  That was on Nextdoor if you have that app.

They are breaking ground behind Arby's and that's where the subject came up.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 4:28:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I drove up Getwell yesterday and the only lots are still marked as For Sale.  None have a zoning sign which is in place well before building starts.  I guess it is nothing more than a rumor.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 6:36:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I drove up Getwell yesterday and the only lots are still marked as For Sale.  None have a zoning sign which is in place well before building starts.  I guess it is nothing more than a rumor.
View Quote

I haven't seen anything or heard it in the paper or news.  I did see one was coming to Bartlett.

I'm up that way all the time but haven't seen anything.  I do agree though with Snowden, DCS and the school formerly known as SBEC (I can't think of what they call it now), it would be a great place for one.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 9:16:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I haven't seen anything or heard it in the paper or news.  I did see one was coming to Bartlett.

I'm up that way all the time but haven't seen anything.  I do agree though with Snowden, DCS and the school formerly known as SBEC (I can't think of what they call it now), it would be a great place for one.
View Quote

Northpoint  
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 10:43:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Northpoint  
View Quote

Thank you.  You've got to beleive there's a lot of school traffic in that area with those three things in such close proximity.  Kids would tear up some CFA.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 4:23:12 PM EDT
[#7]
There's a zoning sign on the west side of the BP station where the produce guy sets up in the summer.  He may be building something.  That's the only sign in the area.
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 6:34:32 PM EDT
[#8]
That was me. I heard employees at the OB hate chicken talking about it one saturday morning.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 10:00:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
That was me. I heard employees at the OB hate chicken talking about it one saturday morning.
View Quote

I hope to the good Lord they are right.  The one at i55 and Goodman is always packed and the one in OB gets so backed up people can't even turn on the side street.

I'd love one in Hernando but it would bring even more traffic and our streets are already cluttered thanks to the new Kroger.  Hoping we get a new mayor very soon.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 2:10:17 PM EDT
[#10]
What's wrong with current one?
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 3:16:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
What's wrong with current one?
View Quote

Every other week he was with the Obamas.  That might be fine if your a Democrat but he ran as a Republican.  Couple that with his spending problems (our roads suck) and his little lapse in judgement on sending a photo of his pecker to someone and what you get after a few terms is that it's time for new blood.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 5:30:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Didn't know about his left leanings. Roads could definitely be better
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 6:12:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

More than once he was invited by the Obamas to speak regarding the "get America moving" program--I believe this was a program championed by none other than Michelle Obama.  He has pushed for "pennies for parks" in Hernando, which failed, and that was a special election which cost taxpayers.

He's had three terms and seems to be making friends--ones who hold beliefs I don't.   I'm done!
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 5:53:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Ugh I hope not.  I don't live far from there.  Traffic will be back up onto Getwell for all the people waiting in line.  At the one in Olive Branch, they are out on the damn street for the drive thru lane.  People really wait that long ????
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 6:23:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Ugh I hope not.  I don't live far from there.  Traffic will be back up onto Getwell for all the people waiting in line.  At the one in Olive Branch, they are out on the damn street for the drive thru lane.  People really wait that long ????
View Quote
Yes they do wait that long.  I've seen the one in Southaven get stupid long and they still wait.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 7:53:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Yes they do wait that long.  I've seen the one in Southaven get stupid long and they still wait.
View Quote
Yall think the traffic is bad there, we are getting a Dollar General a couple miles from my house. Next thing you know, we'll have a stop sign and a gas station.  
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 8:04:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Yall think the traffic is bad there, we are getting a Dollar General a couple miles from my house. Next thing you know, we'll have a stop sign and a gas station.  
View Quote
I went to a Dollar General in Dadeville, AL this weekend. It was pretty nice, like a mini-WalMart.

But nothing there was a dollar.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 12:10:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol. DG is building a store in downtown Hatley. We a big city now! Already got a stop sign and gas station.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 12:25:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where do you live at?
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 5:03:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Where do you live at?
View Quote
Pretty sure he's in Tate County, but I'm not exactly sure which city.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 11:55:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
NW MS FEMA Camp and Cola Warrior Covert Training Facility aka Hwy 4
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 10:59:02 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
<strong>Quoted:</strong>

When are we getting Cola Warrior NW MS going?
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:17:05 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
<strong>Quoted:</strong>

That would be too cool
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:53:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

That would be too cool
View Quote
If it keeps growing, we may have to add some smaller events as a playoff system lol.  

Cola Vets and top 10 finishers just about take all the spots as soon as a CW event is announced.
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 5:32:39 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

More than once he was invited by the Obamas to speak regarding the "get America moving" program--I believe this was a program championed by none other than Michelle Obama.  He has pushed for "pennies for parks" in Hernando, which failed, and that was a special election which cost taxpayers.

He's had three terms and seems to be making friends--ones who hold beliefs I don't.   I'm done!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hernando has a new Mayor!
I think a message was sent to former Mayor Johnson.
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 7:58:15 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, GTFO
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 8:59:55 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Yep, GTFO
View Quote
Maybe he can get a new job as Michelle Obama's official bootlicker.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 10:42:30 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
AKA the little goat trail between Holly Rock and Toby town
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 10:43:10 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
I could actually make a CW event if this happened
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top