Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2016 7:29:38 PM EDT
The rain just started.  Heavy heavy rain with winds.  I just lost satellite and may lose power too.
Link Posted: 11/18/2016 7:40:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow...I haven't checked the rain gauge but that was more than 1/2" I bet.
Link Posted: 11/18/2016 7:48:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Just a little rain, with some blazing lighting- nothing to worry about (if your power wires are underground).

I'm more concerned at the fact the new Kroger doesn't carry breaded Tilapia and I have to run up to Sam's to get it.
Link Posted: 11/18/2016 7:54:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just a little rain, with some blazing lighting- nothing to worry about (if your power wires are underground).

I'm more concerned at the fact the new Kroger doesn't carry breaded Tilapia and I have to run up to Sam's to get it.
View Quote

The leading edge hit Memphis.  18k without power.
I didn't lose power, but rarely lose satellite and it went out making me miss part of Deadpool.  
Link Posted: 11/18/2016 10:12:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/18/2016 10:39:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I didn't lose power, but rarely lose satellite and it went out making me miss part of Deadpool.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I watched it again... For the 6th time.

My wife does not understand why I like it.
Link Posted: 11/19/2016 1:54:05 AM EDT
[#6]
The radar looked really bad. Wife and I went to Pizza Shack in Madison and it started to sprinkle, then nothing.  It fell apart around central Mississippi
Link Posted: 11/19/2016 7:29:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I actually like it.  I think it is funny as hell.  But I'm into sick twisted things anyway.  
Link Posted: 11/19/2016 7:29:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The radar looked really bad. Wife and I went to Pizza Shack in Madison and it started to sprinkle, then nothing.  It fell apart around central Mississippi
View Quote

You guys had a leading edge that was green--ours up this way was purple and red on the radar.
Link Posted: 11/19/2016 11:19:13 AM EDT
[#9]
So my back porch is a mess from the winds.  Plants tuned over, and my bottle of wasp spray was in the yard.
They predicted 1/2 inch of rain.  Not so much!

Link Posted: 11/19/2016 12:56:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Nothing in Purvis. Just sun and dryness
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 7:31:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Ugh!  More rain!
Thank god the UPS man put my boxes in a plastic bag.
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 8:20:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Ugh!  More rain!
Thank god the UPS man put my boxes in a plastic bag.
View Quote

They're usually pretty good about that. FedEx not so much. Post office doesn't even attempt delivery
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 9:48:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 11:32:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Some major wind and rain in Memphis around noon. Many flight delays and cancellations.
Link Posted: 11/29/2016 9:45:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Two inches of rain in my rain gauge from yesterday.
We're on tap to get more wind today.  Not looking forward to it.
Link Posted: 11/29/2016 6:40:07 PM EDT
[#16]
My dog is a hassling fit.  It's thundering outside.  
Link Posted: 11/30/2016 7:22:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Everyone still standing?
Link Posted: 11/30/2016 8:16:26 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Everyone still standing?
View Quote

Wait something happened? What I miss?

All is well that I know of in Amite. I hope y'all "yanks" faired well. Looked pretty rough north of 20
Link Posted: 11/30/2016 9:24:26 AM EDT
[#19]
I got quite windy.
Link Posted: 11/30/2016 9:27:26 AM EDT
[#20]
Both my flights so far this week felt like bumpy helicopter rides. They couldn't even deploy the beverage cart.
Link Posted: 11/30/2016 12:41:40 PM EDT
[#21]
We didn't see a lot of rain, maybe 1/2 inch, but lots of wind.  It skirted to our East.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top