Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2017 11:13:36 AM EDT
Washington Post reported that Trump told the Mexican President, “I won New Hampshire because New Hampshire is a drug-infested den.”

This offends me and makes no sense to state such a nasty thing.
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 11:14:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Well trump didn't win NH... so there's that...
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 1:20:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 6:00:26 AM EDT
[#3]
The vote was close enough that it is likely that the margin was made up of ineligible votes.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 8:48:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Ok. 

So I looked into the quote a little bit more. As with most things context is important. It seems be referring him winning the primary, not the election in NH. 
And he is speaking to the president of Mexico about stopping the flow of drugs into our country.  

NH does have a big drug problem. The ones who seem to be offended by being called out on that have their heads in the sand.

In 2015 NH had the 2nd highest drug deaths per capita in the country. 

So in the context of the conversation he isn't saying it to shit on NH. He's saying he knows people want him to fix a problem. 

Is it the most tactful way of saying it? Probably not. Does it offend me personally? No. 

Here is the statement in the conversation 
Okay, well thank you very much, Enrique. I just wanted to mention that when you talk about people coming across the border – because times will be tough and times will be good – that when times are tough, that is why we have a wall, because we do not want people to come across the border. We do not want them coming across. We have enough people coming across, we want to stop it cold. General Kelly is one of the most respected generals in the entire military system and he is a very fair man, but he is a very tough man. And we have the drug lords in Mexico that are knocking the hell out of our country. They are sending drugs to Chicago, Los Angeles, and to New York. Up in New Hampshire – I won New Hampshire because New Hampshire is a drug-infested den – is coming from the southern border. So we have a lot of problems with Mexico farther than the economic problem. We are becoming a drug-addicted nation and most the drugs are coming from Mexico or certainly from the southern border. But I will say this – you have that problem too. You have some pretty tough hombres in Mexico that you may need help with, and we are willing to help you with that big-league. But they have to be knocked out and you have not done a good job of knocking them out. We have a massive drug problem where kids are becoming addicted to drugs because drugs are being sold for less money than candy because there is so much of it. So we have to work together to knock that out. And I know this is a tough group of people, and maybe your military is afraid of them, but our military is not afraid of them, and we will help you with that 100 percent because it is out of control – totally out of control.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 5:50:00 PM EDT
[#5]
NH is drug infested. To say it isn't is like saying Cambridge is a bastion of conservative intellectuals. You must first recognize the problem in order to fix it.

Trump wasn't shitting on NH for Christs sake. He's pointing out the fact that he was the only one who called out the problem & offered to end it if he became CINC. The people in this state are desperate for a solution. It's out of control.
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 1:00:04 PM EDT
[#6]
I live here too , if that offends you then YOU SOUND LIKE A SNOWFLAKE...Big deal, the Opioid epidemic is a HUGE problem here and that is a fact. There are other things to worry about other than what was basically the truth in my eyes.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 6:36:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
What?

President Trump did win.

He won because NH is a " Drug Infested Den "

Only Republicans can fix and want to fix it. """LOCK THE JUNKIES UP """  

More ""Prisons""" ---- less hugging - treatment centers. ""LOCK THEM UP """"

Remember, a STONED DYSFUNCTIONAL LOSER is more likely to vote Democrat.

President Donald J Trump was the winner out of 16 Republican Candidates during the Primary.

Hillary and Bernie are Irrelevant.

He wasn't talking about the Nov election.

Are you a Dem?  A " Snowflake " that likes his Firearms?
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 6:17:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

What?

President Trump did win.

President Donald J Trump was the winner out of 16 Republican Candidates during the Primary.

View Quote

You ok?
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:27:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You ok?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What?

President Trump did win.

You ok?
He's been unhinged for a while.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 6:05:56 AM EDT
[#10]
President Trump did win NH..
He put 15 other Republican Candidates to sleep.
President Trump lost to Hillary by only a few thousand (((ILLEGAL))) votes in NH.
President Donald J Trump is talking about winning his party..
Fuck BERNIE & HILLARY.
Seems to me we have a bunch of LIBERAL BERNIE LOVING snowflakes here in NH that also love their guns.
Difference?
Handouts, Abortions, Apefirmative Action are also in their back pocket.
The above shit means MORE to them than their 2A.
I say F-ck em.... THEY SUCK.
Go Away!!
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 10:09:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

What?

President Trump did win.

View Quote
....no, are you a flatlander?

Anyway, it's true he really did win Nh guess I've just been frustrated as the RHINOS have tied his hands and not allowed what the people really want to unfold.  Very frustrating at times.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 9:30:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Here is how close the votes were in the election.

election
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 7:43:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
Hmmm, it might turn out that Trump and Ayotte  both took NH. http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/07/exclusive-kobach-out-of-state-voters-changed-outcome-new-hampshire-senate-race/ . I saw quite a few Mass plates at my polling station.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 9:14:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Hmmm, it might turn out that Trump and Ayotte  both took NH. http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/07/exclusive-kobach-out-of-state-voters-changed-outcome-new-hampshire-senate-race/ . I saw quite a few Mass plates at my polling station.
View Quote
Yeah, similary: https://lexingtonlibertarian.wordpress.com/2017/09/10/voter-fraud-in-new-hampshire-looks-like-trump-ayotte-may-have-won/
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 2:38:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Washington Post reported that Trump told the Mexican President, “I won New Hampshire because New Hampshire is a drug-infested den.”

This offends me and makes no sense to state such a nasty thing.
View Quote

NH is the #2 state in the country for opioid OD deaths with Manchester being the hub for the whole east coast.  It was NOT an inappropriate statement.  If you're 'offended' by the truth, then join the Democrat party like you're supposed to.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 2:40:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
I saw massive voter fraud with my own eyes in my lil' NH town.  2012 was even more blatant.  70% of US voters consider themselves conservative or moderately conservative.  Without voter fraud, a Democrat wouldn't ever win another single election.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top