Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2017 10:42:11 PM EDT
Has anyone seen a Gen 2 G19 for sale in any gunshop in NH, or privately for that matter? I am itching for another one really bad
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 5:42:17 PM EDT
[#1]
They show up at Kittery all the time, they are just as expensive as Gen 3 and Gen 4 though
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 6:06:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They show up at Kittery all the time, they are just as expensive as Gen 3 and Gen 4 though
View Quote

Yeah I came across two at Kittery this past summer, both were $425 IIRC. They had issues though, one was pretty beat up and the other had a strange fitment between the slide/frame that I've never seen on a Glock before, so I passed on both. Kittery also refuses to negotiate at all unless it's been sitting for 6+ months.
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 5:41:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought my Gen 2 at the Manchester Gun Show a couple years ago. I don't recall if I've ever seen one at Riley's or not, but they do have a PD trade-in section.

Your best bet may be to just keep an eye on all of the common surplus websites (Recoil, AIM, Summit, Sportsman Outdoor, GT, etc...)
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 7:15:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Check out the Massachusetts forums here and northeastshooters.com

We have a shitload of gen 2 bouncing around because we cant buy a new one from a FFL. Unfortunately the prices tend to be high.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top