Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2017 1:48:17 AM EDT
Has anyone seen an M&P9 2.0 for sale locally in NH yet, specifically an FDE fullsize with a 5" barrel?
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 7:10:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Riley's has 2 of them. Both Black, one with safety, one without.
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 10:25:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Look at Mac Tactical's Facebook page. He posted pics of two of them in FDE. I think they're the full size version. I want one but need another pistol type to buy a pile of mags for like I need a kick in the head.

Link
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 3:34:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys. I think I'll hold off until they're offered with a 1/2x28 threaded barrel though. I'd love to use one as a host
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 2:08:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Also, has anyone seen any 30cal ammo cans for sale anywhere in NH?
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 4:56:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Army Navy store on Rt.28 in Salem always has 'em.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 6:47:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Costco in Nashua has pairs of new 50 and 30 cal cans for $18.99 for the set.

Either Sam's Club in Hudson or BJ's in Nashua had the same deal for $20/pair. I don't recall which store I saw them in as I was in all of them a week ago.

These are all made in China, but the fit and finish looked like an excellent copy of the USGI cans.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 10:20:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Tractor supply usually has the knock off brand. If they didn't say "made in China" on them you would probably never know.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 1:16:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks guys, but I'll be damned if even my ammo cans are made in china! I found an ebay seller with u.s. milsurp 30cal cans in pairs for $20 shipped
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top