Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/10/2016 2:06:18 PM EDT
Hi all.  We recently purchased a second home in NY adjacent to your fine state in the Berkshires near Jiminy Peak.  I have a NY carry license, and was wondering how hard it would be to get an out of state one for MA, and what are the pitfalls that I might run into if I accidentally had a few shotgun shells rolling around the back of my truck and got stopped on my way to Walmart.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 4:31:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 6:51:31 AM EDT
[#2]
They recently changed the policy for Non Residents here in MA,

It is still $100 per year, you need to go to Chelsea for the initial processing but then its only every 6 years you need to physically appear. It was until recently you would beed to go there every year for renewal but now you can do it by mail.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top