Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2016 3:09:43 AM EDT
Ugh....It makes me sick how the Governor and the GA are jamming this idiotic concept down our throats.

First they toll the trucks.....then they toll the cars.

I hate this state.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 3:57:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Driving Ocean State Job lot out....great.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 8:42:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Anyone see the report where a few Dems wrote their constituents saying they had to vote for the tolls or else their district might suffer the consequences?

The way this was fast-tracked through it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Cuntmondo and a few others offered some "friendly advice" to some Reps and Senators.
Link Posted: 2/16/2016 11:38:53 AM EDT
[#3]
The gantrys will not start being built for 12 to 24 months.
More than enough time for the retarded Rhode Islanders to forget what just happened.

The dems that wanted to vote no were told dot would be delaying road projects in their districts.
The ones that still voted no were removed from committee chairs and or put on shit ones.

It may not even start on the trucks only. They still have to get it checked that they can toll only trucks.
If the gov says no to truck only tolls then they will be tolling everything from day 1.

It worries me that they may use the same tact to push gun control through.
Link Posted: 2/16/2016 11:41:50 AM EDT
[#4]
God I hate the cunt that's in office.
Link Posted: 2/16/2016 11:44:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Driving Ocean State Job lot out....great.
View Quote

UPS
FEDEX
The quansett container port will lose business.

RI is postage stamp that can be traversed in 45 mins.
Move distribution  to Westchester, Uxbridge, and south to Ct. Along with the jobs to.
Good job making more jobs for Rhode Islanders Gina. "But I did, all my union friends."

Link Posted: 2/16/2016 9:01:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The gantrys will not start being built for 12 to 24 months.
More than enough time for the retarded Rhode Islanders to forget what just happened.

The dems that wanted to vote no were told dot would be delaying road projects in their districts.
The ones that still voted no were removed from committee chairs and or put on shit ones.

It may not even start on the trucks only. They still have to get it checked that they can toll only trucks.
If the gov says no to truck only tolls then they will be tolling everything from day 1.

It worries me that they may use the same tact to push gun control through.
View Quote

Is this hearsay or is this a matter of record?

If it is a matter of record I'm sure one of the investigative reporters on one of the news channels would run with it. If it makes it to air or print ( at the ProJo) depends on how much interest is generated by the public calling/ writing.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 8:50:49 AM EDT
[#7]
I will have to research the removal of the reps from thier chairs to get the facts, but there were names, named on the radio.

They were also threatened with slow or no Dot work or repairs in their districts if they voted no.
Some reps even put out memos to thier districts explaining that fact as the reason they voted yes.

I believe the Speaker give it, the Speaker take it away as far as committee seats go.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 9:55:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top