Link Posted: 6/1/2017 10:07:34 PM EDT
[#2]
about 4pm
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 12:15:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Ain't every day a mixer pulls up on the shoulder to talk Guns
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 4:18:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I used to see @Scott a lot driving down 23. Haven't seen him in a while unless he got himself a Red Toyota car which I can only assume is a Prius. Did you go soft on us Scott?
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 6:12:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I used to see @Scott a lot driving down 23. Haven't seen him in a while unless he got himself a Red Toyota car which I can only assume is a Prius. Did you go soft on us Scott?
View Quote
My neighbor
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 6:22:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
My neighbor
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My neighbor
He's good people. He sent me a bunch of FUAROCK decals I threw on my truck. He's got one on his Explorer. I've only ever met him once and that was up at Cherry Ridge. Then I saw him up there another time but didn't get a chance to say hello. He used to pass me on 23 every morning. I haven't seen him in a while though. I did see a red Toyota the other day with a BFL sticker.

I've hung out with @Tom488 a bunch of times, he's also good people. He helped me much up my dad's Cap & Ball pistol.

There's quite a few of us up north here.
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 6:38:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
actually, it's a honda fit LOL. the expedition was fucking killing me with gas and repairs.......
so now i have extra cash for ammo

.........at least it ain't a hybrid LOL
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 7:17:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
actually, it's a honda fit LOL. the expedition was fucking killing me with gas and repairs.......

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok, well I was close in that it was a foreign car. Its a good looking car. It probably  I gets a lot better gas mileage than the Explorer. Did you get rid of the Explorer?

You past me the other day. I've been driving a 2016 black Dodge Durango for work. My little white Simplex van was totalled back in January and they didn't have any trucks to give me. They tried to put me in an old Ford van that was all beat up and I refused because my van was new. They still haven't ordered me a new van. I'm ok with it, I've got no GPS, remote start, and heated seats.
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 7:54:08 AM EDT
[#9]
yeah---the expedition is gone.

sucks to hear about your work truck---i was wondering why i haven't seen you on 23. i used to see you almost every morning LOL.

hopefully you fared OK in the crash---as you know, trucks are replaceable.
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 9:55:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
yeah---the expedition is gone.

sucks to hear about your work truck---i was wondering why i haven't seen you on 23. i used to see you almost every morning LOL.

hopefully you fared OK in the crash---as you know, trucks are replaceable.
View Quote
Did you trade the truck in?  

I'm not sorry the truck got totaled. I hated driving it - it was slow and very uncomfortable to drive. I got hit head on in West Orange. I was OK as was the guy who hit me. Oddly enough, my TSM was only concerned about the customer I was supposed to go see and didn't bother asking me if I was OK until after he complained about how unproductive I was being. My direct supervisor was the complete opposite and asked me how I was doing first. Needless to say, after my TSMs remarks about my productivity for the day I just went home.

That's funny because I was also wondering why I hadn't seen you driving down 23.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 8:38:32 AM EDT
[#11]
I am on 23 all day long and I'm very surprised at how many Cherry Ridge stickers I see on the back of cars. BFLs, not so much.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 12:54:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I am on 23 all day long and I'm very surprised at how many Cherry Ridge stickers I see on the back of cars. BFLs, not so much.
View Quote
I work all over the state. I can be down in South Brunswick and see a bunch of Cherry Ridge stickers. I never put mine on my truck.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 4:57:45 PM EDT
[#13]
i actually put BFL's on my car, the wife's car, and 3 of the bucket trucks at work LOL

.......and TT--- i sold the expy privately. got 3X what the dealer wanted to give me for a trade. fucking scammers.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:11:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
i actually put BFL's on my car, the wife's car, and 3 of the bucket trucks at work LOL

.......and TT--- i sold the expy privately. got 3X what the dealer wanted to give me for a trade. fucking scammers.
View Quote
When I traded in my Dodge Dakota the dealer gave me $700 for it. I really thought I'd get more for it. I've still gotta put a BFL on the wife's car and the rental work gave me.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 8:18:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
I got a MeadowBrook sticker I need to put on mine
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top