Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/26/2017 10:21:38 PM EDT
So after reading and analyzing this our only choice is Kim Guadano IMHO.

What say you??

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/05/where_every_candidate_for_nj_governor_stands_on_gu.html
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 1:37:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Were fucked...
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 6:07:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Were fucked...
View Quote
Personally our only hope is Guadagno. IMHO she will treat our 2A Rights like Whitman did. She won't push an agenda for more restrictive laws but she won't repeal anything either. I think it will be status quo with her.

Now Murphy on the other hand, I agree we're fucked big time!!!
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 9:26:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

Do you mean that of the Republican candidates, she's got the best shot at winning the election?

My thoughts are that she'll carry Christie's abysmal approval rating with her, which will hurt her chances.

Then again, I don't know that any other Republican candidate would do any better than her in the general election.  I'm really hard-pressed to imagine a scenario that doesn't result in a Democratic governor in 2018.

But - that's what the entire news media said about the 2016 presidential election, too...   so there's always that!  
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 11:01:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Murphy is next.

(D)s feel we have had 8 years of no progression.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 9:51:15 AM EDT
[#5]

You all ready for this?
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 5:38:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You all ready for this?
View Quote
That is not funny!

Maxwell
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 9:46:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Never....
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 2:27:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Rogers?
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 7:10:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

That is not funny!

Maxwell
View Quote
Nor was it meant to be.

That right there is coming soon after Murphy is sworn in.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 11:32:42 PM EDT
[#10]
PA,NH,VT etc
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 5:22:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

What say you??

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/05/where_every_candidate_for_nj_governor_stands_on_gu.html
View Quote

It's obviously not impossible for an R to become Governor but after 8 years of Christie, I think Kim is in for an ass-whipping of epic proportions!
I will certainly do my part but in talking to conservatives within my own circle and judging Christie's tenure it don't look good my friend.....
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 6:31:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

It's obviously not impossible for an R to become Governor but after 8 years of Christie, I think Kim is in for an ass-whipping of epic proportions!
I will certainly do my part but in talking to conservatives within my own circle and judging Christie's tenure it don't look good my friend.....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What say you??

Probably will also be one of the lowest turn outs as well.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 9:50:05 AM EDT
[#13]
fpni
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top