Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2016 12:19:34 AM EDT
One of those clubs where you have to know someone to get in?
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 8:55:26 PM EDT
[#1]
cryptic much
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 8:58:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
cryptic much
View Quote

I threw an app in a few months ago.

I know they do membership renewals in September, just wondering if leaving the "do you have a sponsor " on the app was gonna ding me hard.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 10:26:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I know they do membership renewals in September, just wondering if leaving the "do you have a sponsor " on the app was gonna ding me hard.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
cryptic much

Check out university rifle club in reading pa. May even be same drive time it's an 145 from exit 12 rt78
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 7:21:02 AM EDT
[#4]
There's a trap club on Rt 206 around Chester that is members only and has a similar structure. I have tried to join but they want a member to vouch for me. Idk any members let alone all that many 2A folks around here
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 8:01:07 AM EDT
[#5]
That's a nice club actually they have or had a public shoot nite Tues or Wed notes I think.
You can try Somerset club if your interested in trap also. Lots of 2a guys even has a rifle tube

Quoted:
There's a trap club on Rt 206 around Chester that is members only and has a similar structure. I have tried to join but they want a member to vouch for me. Idk any members let alone all that many 2A folks around here
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/13/2016 8:19:04 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

That's a nice club actually they have or had a public shoot nite Tues or Wed notes I think.

You can try Somerset club if your interested in trap also. Lots of 2a guys even has a rifle tube
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ill have to check out the public night. TBH im not even looking for strictly trap club, just somewhere to meet like minded people and pop off. Ill look into the Somerset one thanks for the heads up

Link Posted: 10/13/2016 9:05:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

SCFGPA hasn't allowed trap for quite some time, and they're currently not accepting new members.
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 1:16:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
SCFGPA hasn't allowed trap for quite some time, and they're currently not accepting new members.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I guess it would be money wasted to join a club. I currently have ZERO time for anything but work.
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 1:40:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I guess it would be money wasted to join a club. I currently have ZERO time for anything but work.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They haven't done it in 10 plus years IRRC

Public range off 78 in pattenburg i believe had trap
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 1:45:24 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

View Quote
Near the Clinton Diner (the train one?). I think I passed that the other day OMW to an appointment.

Link Posted: 10/13/2016 2:20:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Near the Clinton Diner (the train one?). I think I passed that the other day OMW to an appointment.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup, that one.

Just need a hunting license to use it.
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 7:51:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Thats a fantastic diner, and that wma has a 100yd RF range bow and trap ranges. Just need a hunting license.

If either of you guys would like i can bring you out to my range goes to 700 it is NHRPC.

Sundays are fundays for me LOL

Link Posted: 10/16/2016 9:29:12 AM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top