View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
His name was PK90  

???

Maybe I'm missing the joke...  but no, that was NOT PK90

I think it was GD sarcasm. PK is one of the good guys.
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 11:19:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
His name was PK90  

???

So PK is a good guy and not the same guy at all.

But your also trying to tell me none of you guys ever ran into the guy that got arrested ?  Not even at a gunshow or someplace?
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 5:45:17 AM EDT
[#6]
never seen that motherfucker in my life.

...........then again, i'm up in the woods of NORTH jersey and really don't pay any attention to the neo-nazis or any other wackjob group of freaks with mommy/daddy issues.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 10:25:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

But your also trying to tell me none of you guys ever ran into the guy that got arrested ?  Not even at a gunshow or someplace?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
His name was PK90  

???

Never. Not even once. I'm up in Northern NJ as well. And NJ doesn't have gun shows. You need to go out of state to go to a gun show.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 11:04:47 AM EDT
[#8]
I read the story and the guy looks and sounds like a frigin nut, but he didn't hurt anyone. He was a felon and was prohibited from owning firearms. He's going to get a doubly whammy due to the added charge of possession of NJ ugly stuff. People such as this are the minority of gun owners in NJ. Most are very decent aw abiding people. .
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 5:38:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I read the story and the guy looks and sounds like a frigin nut, but he didn't hurt anyone. He was a felon and was prohibited from owning firearms. He's going to get a doubly whammy due to the added charge of possession of NJ ugly stuff. People such as this are the minority of gun owners in NJ. Most are very decent aw abiding people. .
View Quote

Well I believe it.  I've only shot once in your state and it was a few years back at the GSSF shoot, but everybody I met was cool and we had a great time up there.

I never made it up to one of the multi-gun shoots you guys used to have (maybe still do.  Was it maybe Old Bridge?).  But I heard they were decent too.

D.
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 10:48:01 PM EDT
[#10]
I went to elementary  school with him and my sister was in with his brother.    30yrs later I worked with father. All f-ed up.  Both him and brother were sent to 'special schools" after 1st grade.    They use to dress up every Halloween as hitler and made a bunker on an island behind mercer county vortex on an island.   Bother is still in prison for hacking a kid up with his brother cutting his eyes and tattoo off and keeping then.  Then dumping body off 539.   Scary part is I spent a lot of time hunting greenwood this quail season
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 10:32:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I went to elementary  school with him and my sister was in with his brother.    30yrs later I worked with father. All f-ed up.  Both him and brother were sent to 'special schools" after 1st grade.    They use to dress up every Halloween as hitler and made a bunker on an island behind mercer county vortex on an island.   Bother is still in prison for hacking a kid up with his brother cutting his eyes and tattoo off and keeping then.  Then dumping body off 539.   Scary part is I spent a lot of time hunting greenwood this quail season
View Quote

Holy s***!  That family is more screwed up than I could have imagined.  This dude (and his family) are not the kind of people we need in the gun owning community; glad he got locked up.

Thanks for the back story on this.
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 5:15:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Looks like they busted a few more dumb asses like this guy, only up on Long Island :

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1879039_Long_Island_Brothers_Arrested_After_Weapons__Neo_Nazi_Materials_Found_In_Home.html
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 5:34:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top