[#1]
July 20, 2005

damn been awhile lol
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 7:36:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Amen.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 8:07:17 PM EDT
[#3]
The American spirit will never fade away!

Link Posted: 4/13/2016 8:19:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Aw man, you're making me feel old...  (as if there weren't enough things doing that these days)  

I will always remember and cherish all those times we got together.  All those NJ BLASTs, starting with 5 or 6 brave souls, willing to take a chance on waking up missing kidney, and growing to 50+ taking over two-thirds of Range 14.  

Meals at Mastoris...  
A pilgrimage to Blackwater USA...  
A certain site staff member dumpster diving for bandoleers with stripper clips and cardboard...
BULLETFEST at Snode's Melon Farm...  
LD's bullpup that had the front back fall off...  
Getting trolled by undercover NJSP...  
CHIGGERS!!!!!!!!!
My older son's very first tent camping trip was with some of you guys...  

The memories will last forever!  

Its so easy to lose touch with the human element in this digital corner of our world.  Believe it or not, these sad sacks that hang around here really are people, and (mostly) good ones at that.  Hang tough, brothers.  
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 6:44:33 AM EDT
[#5]
On the flip side, Ar15.com has costed me ALOOOOT of money lol.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 5:37:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Life has been an interesting journey for many of us -- some WAY too short (Matt) however for those of us HERE, NOW....

I came across this sight referred by a Predator Hunting Forum back in 2002. Was a lurker for awhile, then treated myself to a Pre-birthday treat and joined. I have met some incredible people here, some have come and gone, others were "enjoying" themselves too much and were spanked, some asked to leave.

Our closest Brotherhood was during FMJunkie's reign of fun, it was just not him as a GREAT Moderator, but the salient issues, laws, circumstances of that time that gave us all here a sense of true Brotherhood - as a result some of our shoots were 20-30 people, most included a long raucous lunch or dinner break, some great event/outings'  pictures and memories, and solid foundations for bonds and relationships brought forward that gained in strength.

So over nearly a decade and a half here we are.... still together, still polarized on some fronts, but we are still the NJHTF.

So what am I thanking the Avilas and AR15.com for? The opportunity of being HERE, NOW. A gravity, strength to believe the USA just might make it through these most very trying times, but if it doesn't and the *digitization* of the Library of Congress and the continuing rewrite or dismissal of the FACTS of America, the US of A, were founded on fade away in the memories, perhaps an "Eli" will emerge and the story brought back from the "dead" - or not.

View Quote

Amen, Brother !  They was the good ole days,  I miss them and everyone that I came across. I am still at a loss at what the catalyst or trigger was for the eventual decline
in the Shindigs, perhaps it was not just one trigger but many.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:38:15 PM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 4/15/2016 9:14:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:35:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 2:08:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Hometown blast where tons of fun, who remembers me showing up to one with a van full of newbies from the pharmaceutical target shooting club I had created and got company funds to shoot. ???? ... Thanks to Lion_dog for introducing me to this forum.  

Moose
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 5:44:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hometown blast where tons of fun, who remembers me showing up to one with a van full of newbies from the pharmaceutical target shooting club I had created and got company funds to shoot. ???? ... Thanks to Lion_dog for introducing me to this forum.  

Moose
View Quote

That was at Buckeye
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 6:06:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/11/2016 6:37:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/11/2016 8:51:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top