Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/25/2015 12:17:11 PM EDT
I notice he has not posted for quite a while.

Has he been "vanished"?
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:38:43 PM EDT
[#1]
His stage name is 'el Nino' and from what I hear he has a powerful winter tour scheduled.  Maybe he is gearing up for that?
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 5:37:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 5:38:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Last log in 6/17/15...... I recall a thread that went south quickly.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 6:04:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
His stage name is 'el Nino' and from what I hear he has a powerful winter tour scheduled.  Maybe he is gearing up for that?
View Quote

Stage name?

Who have you heard from about  "el Niño" ?

Do tell me more.  And here I thought he was a "public union stooge" in the process of writing a killer political book on NJ politics.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 6:09:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

If he was I didn't do it....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I notice he has not posted for quite a while.

Has he been "vanished"?

If he was I didn't do it....

Dost Thou protest too quickly?
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 7:04:43 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View Quote
Link

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 7:17:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well....He asked for it.  A lot of folks who often looked the other way finally had their say.
Can't see him getting banned though,  probably left on his own.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 7:30:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Link  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Link  

I did look for it. Sorry
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 6:58:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Unfortunately,  he was banned.

His  humor will be missed.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:05:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

No shit?  Something he can come back from?  Despite his narcissistic chest beating creepy bullshit he seemed like a very nice guy,  type of guy that would help out anybody.
I've seen him take a lot of shit, much of which his own doing and never talk down to anyone.  Can't say that I will miss him but he's an original HTFer and I'd hate to see him gone for good.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:47:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

No shit?  Something he can come back from?  Despite his narcissistic chest beating creepy bullshit he seemed like a very nice guy,  type of guy that would help out anybody.
I've seen him take a lot of shit, much of which his own doing and never talk down to anyone.  Can't say that I will miss him but he's an original HTFer and I'd hate to see him gone for good.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am sure  he is still with us " in spirit" , just  like others.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:08:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh sure,  but without the "I'm cool" stories what's the point.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 10:04:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:31:56 PM EDT
[#14]
I was in contact with him last night. All is well. Like many, he had a problem with .................. nevermind.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:14:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Lol,  Cobblepot be a headhunter.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 9:09:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I was in contact with him last night. All is well. Like many, he had a problem with .................. nevermind.
View Quote

Don't leave us hanging
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 11:42:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Don't leave us hanging
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't leave us hanging

IIRC he was repeatedly IM'ing female ARFCOM'ers inquiring whether they would be interested in "meeting up" for extracurricular activities.  

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1759292__ARCHIVED_THREAD____TheWind_banned_.html&page=3#i54148883

online harassment + high creep factor = no more ARFCOM account.

good ban.

oh, and ETA
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1759292__ARCHIVED_THREAD____TheWind_banned_.html&page=5#i54150734

ar-jedi

Link Posted: 11/30/2015 12:12:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

IIRC he was repeatedly IM'ing female ARFCOM'ers inquiring whether they would be interested in "meeting up" for extracurricular activities.  

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1759292__ARCHIVED_THREAD____TheWind_banned_.html&page=3#i54148883

good ban.

oh, and ETA
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1759292__ARCHIVED_THREAD____TheWind_banned_.html&page=5#i54150734

ar-jedi

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't leave us hanging

good ban.

oh, and ETA

ar-jedi

well that would explain it.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 1:39:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

good ban.

oh, and ETA

ar-jedi

View Quote

Eeeeww
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 3:00:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Having read "The Wind's" last posted topic and five page thread in GD reminds me why I avoid going there.

I wholly agree with his banishment even though I am against censorship.

]

I have no idea what MC4H is but the jpeg seemed appropriate and I copied it from an ar15 post dealing with the same subject.

RIP

LD, my question has been answered.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 4:20:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Do tell me more.  And here I thought he was a "public union stooge" in the process of writing a killer political book on NJ politics.
View Quote

he certainly had a twisted imagination... for example, that Hammonton was one of the wealthiest towns in NJ.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_8_50/471619__ARCHIVED_THREAD____NJ_Socio_Ethnic_Map.html&page=1#i5083757

ar-jedi

Link Posted: 11/30/2015 4:52:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

he certainly had a twisted imagination... for example, that Hammonton was one of the wealthiest towns in NJ.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_8_50/471619__ARCHIVED_THREAD____NJ_Socio_Ethnic_Map.html&page=1#i5083757

ar-jedi

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ar-jedi

I have spent too much time around Hammonton people.  They are odd to say the least.  They always have a bunch of saying like that.  I think the one he was referencing was the most millionaires per square mile or something like that.  The count of millionaires not average income.  It doesn't mean it is correct.  

The other one I always got a kick out of was that they would say that Hammonton was the only "town" in NJ.  All others were cities or part of a township.  or something like that.  

Also, everything in Hammonton is the best ever.  That dunkin donuts, that is the greatest dunkin donuts ever.  It is all fresh and tastes the best.  That bank, it is the greatest bank ever.  The money is the cleanest ever. etc.  It is annoying.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 5:01:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 6:27:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Oh.... glad he didn't do that here, or did he???
View Quote

Never seen it.  I can only recall two female HTF members and I only know that because of meeting them IRL.
Didn't follow him around the site,  only know him from here.  Just a narcissist with some Walter Mitty thrown in.  
You could start a thread about the price of pasta and he would make it all about what a politician smashing, tiger taming,  whore master he is.
Found him mildly entertaining to mildly annoying.  Those jedi links though
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:57:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 12/11/2015 10:36:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Well....He asked for it.  A lot of folks who often looked the other way finally had their say.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He pretty much tap-danced on his dick whilst  wearing Golf Shoes..... Nice Guy, but he just let his own little demons out of the lamp a tad too much
Link Posted: 12/12/2015 7:49:57 AM EDT
[#27]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top