Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2015 11:07:25 PM EDT
I'm not affiliated in anyway and it is a charity, so I hope it is alright to post this.

I'm surprised I didn't hear about this from here. It benefits Wounded Warrior Project. Here's the description from their website:

It's a poker run with a twist!!!! Banger's Sport Shop on Piney Hollow rd. in Winslow, NJ is hosting the 3rd Annual Motorcycle Gun Run. Participants will ride to different shooting ranges across South Jersey and shoot provided rifles, pistols, shotguns, and crossbows. If the participant hits their target they get a playing card, the best 5 card poker hand at the end of the run wins the grand prize. Manufacturer's representatives will be onsite, every station is supervised by certified safety officers and instructors. No personal firearms are permitted at the event, all the firearms and ammunition are provided by the event sponsors. Eye and ear protection are required. Beginners and all vehicle types are welcome!!  This event will be benefiting the Wounded Warrior Project. Registration begins at 9:00am the ride starts 10:00am. The after party and concert will be held at the Pic-A-lilli Inn on Route 206 in Shamong, NJ. For more information visit www.BangersSports.com or call (609)561-1717
Rain Date: October 3rd
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top