Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2015 6:59:03 PM EDT
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1790743__We_re_going_to_be_the_majority_soon____muslims_parents___NJ_school_board_over_eid_al_adha.html

they aren't hiding their intentions anymore

tldr - mulim parents wanted nj city schools to close for eid al-adha,

Tempers flared at a school board meeting in New Jersey when a room crowded with Muslim parents learned that schools will remain open during Thursday's religious holiday of Eid al-Adha.

Several of the Muslim parents and children screamed in rage and openly wept when the board announced its decision.

At one point, a young woman in a purple head scarf took the microphone and told them: 'We're no longer the minority, that's clear from tonight. We’re going to be the majority soon.'

Meanwhile just across the Hudson River in New York City, schools will be closed for Eid Al-Adha for the first time as a result of a change put in place by Mayor Bill de Blasio in March.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3246453/We-going-majority-soon-Furious-Muslim-parents-taunt-New-Jersey-school-board-religious-holiday-closure.html

Found it in GD, not my own post. Since it is in NJ I figured the HTF might want to see it.

Link Posted: 9/23/2015 7:38:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Fuck them. As each day passes it grows closer to pulling my daughter from school and homeschooling her. I'm so sick of these people coming into this country and forcing their beliefs on everyone. I wish they'd all just fuck off.
Link Posted: 9/23/2015 10:02:07 PM EDT
[#2]
When Muslims are the minority they are concerned about minority rights. When Muslims are the majority there are no minority rights.

Maxwell
Link Posted: 9/25/2015 3:01:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I guess they haven't learned about the 1st Amendment yet. You know: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion..."

This is a good example of why I'm opposed to government propaganda indoctrination centers ..err schools. It's not in the federal constitution, while it is in the NJ constitution. If schools were private, they could do whatever they wanted. And if the parents didn't like it, they could change schools.

Seriously, I'm third generation but the lack of assimilation is scary. I better order another 10k rounds.
Link Posted: 9/25/2015 5:57:02 PM EDT
[#4]
It is a historical fact that when the muslim  population reaches 2-5%, they become a threat to existing authority (Google it).  Many polls have been conducted in the US asking muslims what their opinion is regarding  militant Islam as well as Sharia law, the answers are very alarming (Google it too).

Recently, Dr. Ben Carson has come under attack by stating that there should not be a muslim president because their belief in
Islam's Sharia law is contrary to our Constitution, the PC crowd will have their balls as well as their heads placed on top of their bodies as they lay bleeding.  Islam is the enemy of the West and it goes against everything we hold dear as a Judeo-Christian society.

Sorry, but common sense is very lacking in our world today. Islam is our enemy!
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 8:37:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 8:56:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Here is what is coming next!!
View Quote

Not in my lifetime...  of that, I am sure.

Link Posted: 9/27/2015 10:42:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here is what is coming next!!

As long as you don't live in Jersey City or Paterson or Haledon or Syracuse or Dearborn, Michigan or…

Link Posted: 9/28/2015 7:43:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Does that mean that pork chops won't be on the menu that day?
Link Posted: 9/28/2015 8:50:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Islam is the scourge of the earth !!!
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 7:56:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 10:52:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

All be warned this is headed toward a CoC violation - so take care where this thread seems to be headed (no pun intended).

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Islam is the scourge of the earth !!!

All be warned this is headed toward a CoC violation - so take care where this thread seems to be headed (no pun intended).

Why does the CoC  preevent law-abiding citizens of this state and country, from discussing ways of stopping terrorism in our country?
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 11:15:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Why does the CoC  prevent law-abiding citizens of this state and country, from discussing ways of stopping terrorism in our country?
View Quote

I'm going to go out on a limb, with a SWAG, and say, "CoC #1 - posting derogatory comments of a religious nature".

Link Posted: 9/29/2015 11:30:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Islam is Terrorism and should not be given religious status.
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 5:15:41 PM EDT
[#14]
In before the lock!

I think all  the derogatory comments (if any),  are meant against the "political"  faction of Islam, though IMHO,  it is very difficult to separate the one from the other.

Anyone who thinks these two facets are separate entities resembles the following jpeg

]]
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 5:46:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 5:51:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 5:53:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 5:59:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
you guys lost MY humorous, and even for ME, unexpected pun.
View Quote

I loffed...  I really did.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top