Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2015 6:02:21 PM EDT
hey guys, I apologize if this has been mentioned in a past post, but the search for some reason kept popping up an error.

Anyways, can anyone recommend a good place to take a tactical rifle class in NJ or Eastern PA? The only posts I was able to find are a few years old so they don't do much good thanks for help.

Link Posted: 8/17/2015 7:48:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Like a carbine course?  I know Heritage Guild in Easton PA just started one up.
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 7:00:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Check out http://gunforhire.com they do all sorts of courses in NJ and Free America.
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 12:14:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Check MDTS.
He dont have NJ on the current schedule, but you could always ask. Or drive to NY.
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 2:31:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Or drive to NY.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/22/2015 5:01:53 PM EDT
[#5]
What kind of " tactical" rifle class are you interested in?
Cqb? Practical drills? Advanced rifle?
Soon at SJSC we will be offering classes in such nature. The logistics are still being worked out but believe me when they are done it's going to be worth it.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 6:53:22 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

What kind of " tactical" rifle class are you interested in?

Cqb? Practical drills? Advanced rifle?

Soon at SJSC we will be offering classes in such nature. The logistics are still being worked out but believe me when they are done it's going to be worth it.
View Quote
Whatever it turns into, it beats driving to the empire state.

Link Posted: 8/24/2015 9:48:17 PM EDT
[#7]
For the time being, an advanced course would be my preferred training to attend. Honestly, I'd be open to whatever class I could get into really.  Been out of the Marine Corps for 10 years and I need to brush up on all aspects. Thanks for the replys Gents.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 2:40:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
For the time being, an advanced course would be my preferred training to attend. Honestly, I'd be open to whatever class I could get into really.  Been out of the Marine Corps for 10 years and I need to brush up on all aspects. Thanks for the replys Gents.
View Quote

We had Larry vickers at SJSC ( South Jersey Shooting Club, Winslow nj ) 2 weeks ago for advanced pistol. So we are working on other courses with him and thru some of our own staff. I'll keep everyone updated with posts as I receive Information from the higher ups.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 8:28:51 PM EDT
[#9]
A Vickers course would be tits and I'd be totally interested. Definitely post something on the forum or in this thread and I'll keep my eyes open.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 9:05:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top