Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/24/2015 2:31:01 PM EDT
Delays have been common in the past years and once again our hungry for tax money state is delaying sending out refunds.  

I have been waiting for about seven weeks after submitting my returns via e-file.  Is anyone else experiencing the same delays?
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 3:09:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I had no issues, I got my state refund in under two weeks last month.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 3:35:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Refund?
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 9:07:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I filed electronically back in February.  Still waiting.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 10:49:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Still waiting for mine.  Maybe 5 weeks.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 10:49:25 PM EDT
[#5]
no refund.  I paid by check.  Sent it in on the last day.  I should be able to delay my payment right?
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 12:03:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
no refund.  I paid by check.  Sent it in on the last day.  I should be able to delay my payment right?
View Quote

Did the same.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 9:04:21 PM EDT
[#7]
I got a refund this year. It is the first one in at least 15 years. Being self-employed, I let them keep it and apply it to this year's tax debt. Now my estimated payments are a little lower.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:05:23 AM EDT
[#8]
7 weeks here , the fuckers , next time I owe I'll wait a few months
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 12:30:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Taxes are the state's violent theft of my labor which is my private property.

As such, I always try to owe below $400 for NJ and 10% federal and send the payment on 4/15. I don't like to give them an interest free loan even for a short period of time as it only encourages their destructive policies.

Overpayment, however temporary, accelerates the destruction of our 2nd amendment rights.

It is my sincerest hope, that these criminal politicians and everyone associated with them or voted for them spend the rest of eternity burning in Hell with their boss, Lucifer, to atone for their destruction of our freedoms.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 3:51:29 PM EDT
[#10]
E-filed the second week of February and got my refund back in 9 days.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 6:38:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Don't try it unless you personally know Al Sharpton or some of the other folks that work for MSNBC.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:38:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Taxes are the state's violent theft of my labor which is my private property.

As such, I always try to owe below $400 for NJ and 10% federal and send the payment on 4/15. I don't like to give them an interest free loan even for a short period of time as it only encourages their destructive policies.

Overpayment, however temporary, accelerates the destruction of our 2nd amendment rights.

It is my sincerest hope, that these criminal politicians and everyone associated with them or voted for them spend the rest of eternity burning in Hell with their boss, Lucifer, to atone for their destruction of our freedoms.
View Quote

It is hard to write that check though.  You just get done looking at all that money you already paid and then you have to cut another check.  tough.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 10:30:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Is there a specific date by which a refund has to be sent, or a request from the tax collection agency for additional paperwork mailed to the filer?
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 4:24:55 AM EDT
[#14]
2 weeks
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 5:40:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Don't try it unless you personally know Al Sharpton or some of the other folks that work for MSNBC.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm still waiting
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 3:45:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Electronically filed on 04/14/2015. Got the direct deposit on 04/27/2015.

OOPS. That was for a Federal 1040.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 6:55:15 PM EDT
[#17]
I owed a whole big $4 on state taxes LOL
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 8:34:33 PM EDT
[#18]
I got mine within a few weeks. Filed in paper format.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 3:07:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Still waiting after 4 weeks - pathetic
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 9:57:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Still waiting, filed back in Feb.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 4:58:58 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Electronically filed on 04/14/2015. Got the direct deposit on 04/27/2015.

OOPS. That was for a Federal 1040.
View Quote

Filed 4/12/15 in the bank 4/18/15, spent some on a cute Asian woman
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 10:12:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Link this to check on your refund status, on line or via phone.

http://www.state.nj.us/treasury/taxation/refinfo.shtml
Link Posted: 5/18/2015 6:07:11 PM EDT
[#23]
So I called my accountant today to ask his opinion on the yet not received NJ state refund, and he tells me our great state is lacking the funds to meet these refunds.
Imaging that!  

Link Posted: 5/19/2015 8:18:02 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
So I called my accountant today to ask his opinion on the yet not received NJ state refund, and he tells me our great state is lacking the funds to meet these refunds.
Imaging that!  

View Quote

They have the money, he forgot to file it
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 12:17:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Imaging that!  

Nah, the state has those overly generous public employee pensions to pay
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 12:40:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Imaging that!  

I can't wait to collect mine
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 4:42:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Imaging that!  

Must be nice.
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 3:54:40 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Must be nice.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Imaging that!  

Must be nice.

Wait until you read my book
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 11:11:55 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Refund?
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 8:37:21 AM EDT
[#30]
Important Message Regarding 2014 Refunds

We know you want your refund as quickly as possible, but there is something you should know.

The Division of Taxation has made a commitment to protect your personal and tax information.

The filing of fraudulent tax returns is growing. Because of the increase in these tax filings, we are using more security measures when processing returns.  

All electronically submitted returns are reviewed to make sure the information provided on the return belongs to the filer so your refund is not sent to an imposter.

This means your return may take longer to process than your tax preparation software may suggest, and it could take us more time to send your refund than it has in previous years because we are making every effort to protect your identity.  

You will be notified in writing if we need additional information in order to process your return.

Thank you for your patience as we work to make sure that you get your refund – not someone else.

Last Updated: Thursday, 03/12/15

FOR SALE;

BRIGHT SHINY DOUBLE TIER SUSPENSION BRIDGE
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 8:56:35 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

We know you want your refund as quickly as possible, but there is something you should know.

The Division of Taxation has made a commitment to protect your personal and tax information.

The filing of fraudulent tax returns is growing. Because of the increase in these tax filings, we are using more security measures when processing returns.  

All electronically submitted returns are reviewed to make sure the information provided on the return belongs to the filer so your refund is not sent to an imposter.

This means your return may take longer to process than your tax preparation software may suggest, and it could take us more time to send your refund than it has in previous years because we are making every effort to protect your identity.  

You will be notified in writing if we need additional information in order to process your return.

Thank you for your patience as we work to make sure that you get your refund – not someone else.

FOR SALE;

View Quote

I think I talked to his cousin, Mike from Microsoft
Link Posted: 6/7/2015 8:33:57 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

FOR SALE;

View Quote

3 fucking months now . Fucking cock suckers
Link Posted: 6/7/2015 10:25:15 AM EDT
[#33]
Really? Damn, I got mine, also got a check for $1,000 from the state treasurer from the unclaimed money account.... two workman's comp checks and I think I broke 100,000 already
Link Posted: 6/7/2015 5:06:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Really? Damn, I got mine, also got a check for $1,000 from the state treasurer from the unclaimed money account.... two workman's comp checks and I think I broke 100,000 already
View Quote

Yeah.
You always struck me as a con artist.
Link Posted: 6/7/2015 6:51:34 PM EDT
[#35]
nope, not a con artist, just an honest person that they fucked with, that learned how to fight back
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 5:40:33 PM EDT
[#36]

it is matter of perspective and of course a conscious is required.
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 5:51:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

I have plenty of conscious, more than most on here, but you are too much fun... The crooked governors stole from the state plan. I am in the local plan
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 5:29:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I have plenty of conscious, more than most on here, but you are too much fun... The crooked governors stole from the state plan. I am in the local plan
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah sure
Link Posted: 8/13/2015 7:53:34 PM EDT
[#39]
The wait is over!!

Finally after what has been an unacceptable length of time, the NJ Treasury finally refunded my tax overpayment today.

Link Posted: 8/17/2015 1:43:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Congrats.

So maybe this year you shouldn't give the government extra money to use. Pay them on April 15th, 2016.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 9:46:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Wait and see how horrible things will become in our state after Sweeney becomes governor.
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 12:57:40 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Wait and see how horrible things will become in our state after Sweeney becomes governor.
View Quote

Impossible.  Sweeney's being recalled.  

Link Posted: 8/21/2015 6:55:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FROM OUR EFFORTS TO GOD'S AFFIRMATION.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 4:57:45 PM EDT
[#44]
I renounced my citizenship then came back illegally
Now I get free college tuition and don't have to pay taxes
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top