Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2015 1:40:41 PM EDT
Friends,

Just a reminder that April is our Champion's Match and shooting is by invitation only.  There will be no sign-up this month.  You are welcome to swing by the Club and see some amazing shooting in our most interesting and challenging course to date.  The match will take place on Saturday April 25th starting at 9:00am.  Be sure to bring eye and ear protection with you.  

Just a heads up that May 30th is our Couple's Match.  Registration preference will be given to those signing up with a shooting partner.  This Match will be geared to the beginner/novice shooter and is perfect for an inexperienced partner or spouse.  This match sells out very quickly.  Rumor has it we will be seeing the return of Chef Lauren for the after match festivities!    Sign-up will be Sunday May 10th at 9:00am.  

Have a great Easter and Passover Holiday!

Gary and Tim
Link Posted: 4/3/2015 8:41:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 8:47:26 AM EDT
[#2]
For those in the Champion's Match, details were emailed to you this weekend regarding the match.  Please let us know if you did not receive them.

Thanks,
Gary and Tim
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 3:00:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Great Job Today Everyone!   On behalf of Tim, I would like to thank everyone who came out to help set up and clean up and to compete.  In my mind you are all Champions!  But alas there can be only one.  On behalf of the Practical Rifle Program I would like to congratulate Matt P on a simply amazing performance. He repeats as our 2015 Champion.

Link to Champion's Match Scores
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 9:09:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top