Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/27/2014 9:10:52 AM EDT
Morning all
So the wife thinks I am up early so I can finish off getting the turkey ready and putting it in the oven but what I am really doing is searching the internet for great shooting deals

Am getting a Nikon M223 3-12 for only $299 from Cabela's and wondered what deals others have found and are getting.  Brownell's is still selling Bushmaster AR lowers for $49, but not sure if Bushmasters legal in NJ.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 9:48:06 AM EDT
[#1]
They are
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 12:43:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 1:04:09 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Good thread... Prolly do better in GD, where some would say "hooker n blow" for x$.

View Quote
I never go in GD....too afraid. I just got my bonus and was going to spend it on whores and whiskey but wife was not amused at that idea.

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 6:29:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 12:37:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I never go in GD....too afraid. I just got my bonus and was going to spend it on whores and whiskey but wife was not amused at that idea.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good thread... Prolly do better in GD, where some would say "hooker n blow" for x$.

I told MrsWind we need another wife, she agreed, now where to find one?
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 11:27:16 PM EDT
[#6]
U can have mine. ....
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 11:27:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

LOL--- I asked the County Coordinator/Sgt. Supervisor Bergen, re: graduation of CERT CART classes -

Should we bring anything?

No, we have it all covered.

Really you have enough hookers n blow for the entire graduating class?

For. The . Win.  

Looks at me with a WTF look...

"Sarge it's CODE... for whatever libation items may be needed or missing." "Except when it is Vegas."

"Oh."

ROFL
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL--- I asked the County Coordinator/Sgt. Supervisor Bergen, re: graduation of CERT CART classes -

Should we bring anything?

No, we have it all covered.

Really you have enough hookers n blow for the entire graduating class?

For. The . Win.  

Looks at me with a WTF look...

"Sarge it's CODE... for whatever libation items may be needed or missing." "Except when it is Vegas."

"Oh."

ROFL

Link Posted: 12/1/2014 7:54:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
U can have mine. ....
View Quote

Got Pics, she like to cook clean and do laundry?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top