Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2014 8:15:37 AM EDT
The Liberal Left rag, aka ,The Star Ledger never misses an opportunity to trash our 2A Rights.Once again they push their anti-gun agenda on the public instead of just reporting the news.

At least with this "opinion" they finally admit their true agenda. Ban all private ownership of firearms.

http://www.nj.com/opinion/index.ssf/2014/09/nj_gun_buyback_programs.html#incart_m-rpt-2
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 10:20:42 AM EDT
[#1]
I mistakenly posted that same crap "opinion piece"  in the NYHTF instead of here earlier this AM.....Of course Its not confiscation, it's simply a "mandatory gun-buy-back" - we will compensate you for your baby - killing assault weapon...see? Now hand'em over... Those ass douches @ the SL are consistent - I'll give them that....
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 1:13:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I would not worry.  No one reads that junk paper anyway.

They probably ran out of idea to get everyone stirred up.  Don't feed the troll.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 3:59:33 PM EDT
[#3]
While the Star Ledger praises Australia's gun ban and has wet dreams of having one here in New Jersey,  the Aussies wish they'd kept their guns instead.

With ISIS arrests, Australians wishing they had guns
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 10:52:56 AM EDT
[#4]
The SL is a sinking ship,just not sinking fast enough for me.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 4:56:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
While the Star Ledger praises Australia's gun ban and has wet dreams of having one here in New Jersey,  the Aussies wish they'd kept their guns instead.

With ISIS arrests, Australians wishing they had guns
View Quote

That's what some wish for, what they get is........

"The delicate balance between freedom and security may have to shift. There may be more restrictions on some so that there can be more protections for others. After all, the most basic freedom of all is the freedom to walk the streets unharmed and to sleep safe in our beds at night."

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/61428948/islamic-state-urges-killings-as-pm-warns-over-price-of-freedom
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top