Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2014 3:13:26 PM EDT
Will there be any hang up if I order a complete upper, parts or anything and have them shipped to my residence in nj?
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 3:33:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Will there be any hang up if I order a complete upper, parts or anything and have them shipped to my residence in nj?
View Quote

Nope.

However, understand that if you are in possession of a lower receiver, and you order an upper receiver with either a threaded barrel, a flash suppressor, or a bayonet lug, that you are technically in violation of NJ law by possessing "a combination of parts from which an assault firearm may be readily assembled".
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 3:44:57 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Nope.

However, understand that if you are in possession of a lower receiver, and you order an upper receiver with either a threaded barrel, a flash suppressor, or a bayonet lug, that you are technically in violation of NJ law by possessing "a combination of parts from which an assault firearm may be readily assembled".

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope.

Thank you for that, I am aware. I plan on purchasing one of BCM's complete uppers and having them pin & weld their comp on it.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 5:04:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Thank you for that, I am aware. I plan on purchasing one of BCM's complete uppers and having them pin & weld their comp on it.
View Quote

Then you're all good.  No prohibitions on receiving non-firearms through the mail.  I've bought several upper receiver assemblies this way.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top