Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/25/2014 3:06:49 PM EDT
And the Star Ledger welcomes him with open arms all over again. It's like it's 1990 all over again.

Want to know why we have an AWB? Ex Gov. Flim Flam Florio and The Star Ledger that's why!!! Both are filthy liars with a rabid hatred of the Second Amendment.

"The thinking in this article is not the answer to the widespread epidemic of gun violence. Rather, the answer is to take sensible actions; e.g., universal background checks, limiting weapons such as .50-caliber rifles to military personnel; and rational restrictions on magazine capacity".

Really Jimmy Boy?? You told us back in 1990 that limiting magazine capacity from 30 to 15 was sensible. Now all of a sudden 10 is the magic number you lying POS! We know your magic number is ZERO you feckless demagogue swine!! You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. Your delusionaly self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion mean nothing to anyone with half a brain!

Go back to that rock you crawled out from under. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you!!!

You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away!!!!

http://www.nj.com/opinion/index.ssf/2014/07/pro-gun_message_is_the_wrong_answer_opinion.html#incart_river
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 4:40:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 6:59:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Jimmy Boy
lying POS
feckless demagogue swine
vulgar little maggot
bag of filth
unreservedly pathetic
starved for attention
lost in a land that reality forgot
delusionaly
self-important
unknowing
inexperienced
half a brain
spineless little worm
moral equivalent of a leech
a living emptiness, a meaningless void
View Quote

Please tell us how you really feel. Is NJ better off today then it was in 1990? Hmmmm.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 12:03:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 1:04:25 AM EDT
[#4]
11/10 !!!!! THAT, Mr.Lugerman, is poetry of the highest order!
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 1:48:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Please tell us how you really feel. Is NJ better off today then it was in 1990? Hmmmm.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Jimmy Boy
lying POS
feckless demagogue swine
vulgar little maggot
bag of filth
unreservedly pathetic
starved for attention
lost in a land that reality forgot
delusionaly
self-important
unknowing
inexperienced
half a brain
spineless little worm
moral equivalent of a leech
a living emptiness, a meaningless void

No, not by a longshot. McGeevey brought us The Smart Gun law and Corzine brought us the One Gun A Month law.

We did dodge a few bullets in the men time like the .50 cal. ban and the reduction of our magazine capacity both by Christie.

Overall we always lose more then we gain.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 7:49:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 8:23:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
And the Star Ledger welcomes him with open arms all over again. It's like it's 1990 all over again.

Want to know why we have an AWB? Ex Gov. Flim Flam Florio and The Star Ledger that's why!!! Both are filthy liars with a rabid hatred of the Second Amendment.

"The thinking in this article is not the answer to the widespread epidemic of gun violence. Rather, the answer is to take sensible actions; e.g., universal background checks, limiting weapons such as .50-caliber rifles to military personnel; and rational restrictions on magazine capacity".

Really Jimmy Boy?? You told us back in 1990 that limiting magazine capacity from 30 to 15 was sensible. Now all of a sudden 10 is the magic number you lying POS! We know your magic number is ZERO you feckless demagogue swine!! You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. Your delusionaly self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion mean nothing to anyone with half a brain!

Go back to that rock you crawled out from under. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you!!!

You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away!!!!

http://www.nj.com/opinion/index.ssf/2014/07/pro-gun_message_is_the_wrong_answer_opinion.html#incart_river
View Quote

T__ !

Easy there before you have an aneurysm   I know there's an old wound on you with florio's name on it.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 12:24:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

I really enjoyed that rant.
Thanks
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 5:03:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Florio that POS needs pancreatic cancer desperately.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top