Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2015 8:18:40 AM EDT
I will be making my first visit to the UK next year. I'll actually fly into Dublin and after a few days there I'll take the sail-rail to Telford to start a few days in Ironbridge Gorge.

I will be staying in Coalport. So what are the best options for getting around? My main concern is getting from Telford train station (TFC) to Coalport. It looks like I'm alright walking around Coalport/Ironbridge/Coalbrookdale. Then I want to get from Coalport to Black Country Living Museum for a day and then back to Coalport. How best to accomplish that?

I've found a couple websites but I'd appreciate so insight from locals around Shropshire.

ETA -- Well looks like I can get a round trip train from Telford to Tipton with a change in Wolverhampton for £8.50.
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 6:13:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Hi,
Other than the train you could look the bus routes up, are you visiting any other areas?
Atb
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top