Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2015 7:42:47 PM EDT
I will be in London next week Thursday thru Sunday. I'm staying in Mayfair. Anything I should see or do while I'm there. I have been to some of the major tourist stuff when was there in 91'.
Link Posted: 5/9/2015 4:44:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Imperial war museum

HMS Belfast

both immediately spring to mind.
Link Posted: 5/9/2015 7:56:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks. I will look into checking those out.
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 5:15:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I will be in London next week Thursday thru Sunday. I'm staying in Mayfair. Anything I should see or do while I'm there. I have been to some of the major tourist stuff when was there in 91'.
View Quote

Highly recommend Borough Market for some food, there's lots a freebies to try and the hot pork sandwiches from Roast are amazing!
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 10:09:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Highly recommend Borough Market for some food, there's lots a freebies to try and the hot pork sandwiches from Roast are amazing!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks. I will check that out.
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 3:32:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Hi,
Are you only in london or are you travelling about?
Watch your mobile and wallet if you go in underground trains.
Atb
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 12:39:42 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View Quote

Edited: nevermind, missed the date of the OP

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top