Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/14/2015 8:05:29 AM EDT
Our thoughts and condolences are with y'all in these difficult times.

God Bless!
Link Posted: 11/14/2015 11:27:02 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Our thoughts and condolences are with y'all in these difficult times.

God Bless!

View Quote
this

Link Posted: 11/14/2015 1:10:43 PM EDT
[#2]
English is not my first language, so i cant realy write what i want to say... I am still in a state of shock at this moment.
My thoughts are with our neighbors and all the families, that lost a loved person last night.

Als ich heute morgen die Nachrichten im Radio hörte, konnte ich es nicht glauben. Mein tiefstes Mitgefühl gilt in diesen Stunden allen Familien der bei den Anschlägen getöteten Menschen.
Ich sehe diesen Akt des Terrors als eine Angriff auf unser aller Werte, die westlichen Werte. Dieser Angriff war kein plumper Terrorakt, sondern eine Kriegserklärung an diese westlichen/christlichen Werte.
Das schließt Europa, Amerika und Australien gleichermaßen mit ein.
Auch wenn die Zeit schlimm ist und jeder einzelne tote Mensch ein großer Verlust ist, seit euch bewusst: Ihr seit nicht alleine. Die gesamte westliche Welt steht hinter euch und trauert mit euch.
Wichtig ist jetzt, das wir alle zusammenstehen und gemeinsam diese große Bedrohung für unser aller Leben gemeinsam angehen.
Link Posted: 11/14/2015 3:21:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Cheru, it's the thought that counts. My French and German isn't great either!
Link Posted: 11/14/2015 8:40:18 PM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 11/15/2015 2:17:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

God rest their souls, Words can never express the feelings

I'm with you brother, for how long will the inocent have to be cut down before our politicians wake up?
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 4:35:01 PM EDT
[#6]
To our French Brothers, know that we feel your pain and stand with you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top