Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/1/2015 1:40:06 PM EDT
A question to the French faction
Since NC powder prices in Germany are stupid, I've been buying it in Luxembourg. But that's almost 200 km away, while Strasbourg is right around the corner...
Therefore: Can anyone tell me where to buy powder in France, and give me a rough overview of prices for common brands?
Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/3/2015 2:07:46 PM EDT
[#1]
From what I hear Luxembourg is your best bet.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 9:38:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Theory is that smokeless power is available to anyone over 18. Problem is some gun shops require that you show your FFTir (french target shooting federation) membership card too.

There's also a 2kg limit (which is the maximum you can store at home at any time) which French gun shops will probably also enforce.

In Strasbourg there's Recht with Vectan and Vithavuori powder.

Luxemburg requires some paperwork before they can sell you powder. They also don't seem to stock that much power (and contrary to ammo, ask you to come and pick up your order as soon as they have it delivered to them).

But if you get through the paperwork and are no bound by stupid restrictions (like our 2kg limit), you could place a large order and pick up a year or a couple years worth of power ...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top