Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2015 4:15:09 AM EDT
Greeting fellow europeans!

Anyone know of anywhere in Europe selling LaRue?  I'm looking for a LT111 but not having any success.  I see that these guys have some stuff but very limited

Horner Arms

I seem to remember finding a Swedish/Norwegian company had a lot a couple of years ago but can't find them now.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 5:15:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Try with TacticalSense or Tactical73 in Italy.. Or even Brownells.it

ETA: check Dharkon in Netherland as well

ETA2: if I recall correctly Rainier Arms will help foreign customers dealing with ITAR regulation but I dont know if it's worth for just one mount
Link Posted: 2/8/2015 8:09:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks! I'll drop them an email and see what they say.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 11:33:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Horner Arms is a good guy and might get stuff not listed on his web site. But it seems LaRue isn't too keen to help.

Dharkon Tactical Supplies (in the NL) has some Larue stuff but  prices are quite steep.

You might want to take a look at ERA-Tac, the tactical branch from Recknagel. They supply the mount for the Bundeswher's H&K G28 DMR. Not cheap but probably easier to get than Larue.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top