Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2016 6:06:43 PM EDT
Anyone recommend an engraver for NFA items (specifically SBR) who can do it same day here in ABQ (and do it straight!)?

Thanks,
-EA
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 7:16:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Akasa All About Trophies has engraved mine. http://www.allabouttrophiesnm.com/

Depends on their work load, as to if they can do it same day.  Be SURE to specify the size of the engraving you want.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 5:40:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Albuquerque Laser Engraving is who I have used. Got the name from some of the guys here in the HTF. He has done all the engraving on my NFA stuff. The work has always looked great and was completed the same day an usually while waited.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 1:48:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Albuquerque Laser Engraving is who I have used. Got the name from some of the guys here in the HTF. He has done all the engraving on my NFA stuff. The work has always looked great and was completed the same day an usually while waited.
View Quote

I will second this recommendation.  The guy that owns ALE is a good guy...he did some engraving on some steel plates for us and even polished them and colored them nicely free of charge.  Good dude, takes care of customers.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 12:11:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I used ALE, very quick and very responsive.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 3:10:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks everyone.  Sounds like ALE it will be!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top