Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2016 9:38:22 PM EDT
Anyone in the area happen to have there FFL on file with Palmetto State Armory? Was wanting a receiver from them an need someone to receive the shipment and do the transfer once it arrives. Thanks
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 2:53:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Anyone in the area happen to have there FFL on file with Palmetto State Armory? Was wanting a receiver from them an need someone to receive the shipment and do the transfer once it arrives. Thanks
View Quote

Omni does all my transfers.

done several through palmetto.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 11:37:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Los Ranchos will fix you up, give them a call. They're great to deal with.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 7:56:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do they have to submit there ffl everytime you order, or does palmetto keep it on file?
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 10:16:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Do they have to submit there ffl everytime you order, or does palmetto keep it on file?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Palmetto keeps it on file.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 2:21:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Nice!
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 4:58:24 PM EDT
[#6]
While living here, I have purchased all of two guns.  One was over the counter at Omni Arms, and I got good service.  They will do transfers as well, and several friends have used them for that.

When I purchased another gun online, I went with an individual who does some interesting stuff for the film industry.  He was quick and responsive, I can pass on his info if you are comfortable with a kitchen table FFL.

I also just found out that feed store in Edgewood on the south side of 40 right next to 344 just started doing transfers and sales.  I will be stopping by tonight on the way home to check them out, however my boss used them once, and was happy with them.

::EDIT::

Seem like nice people at the Old Mill, think they said $30 for a transfer.  They had a small selection of guns behind the counter, less than 20.  Shotguns, rifles, pistols.  Will probably use them the next time I need an FFL.
Link Posted: 11/2/2016 1:29:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Valley Pawn does transfers for $15. That's flat rate, so if you buy six lower receivers they won't charge you six times for the whole transaction.
Link Posted: 11/7/2016 12:55:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Picked up a rifle I had shipped to the Old Mill feed store on Friday afternoon.  Forgot to check the reciept to double check the FFL fee, but complete with a large bag of jerky, it came out to $38, so I'm guessing it was ~$25.  Friendly, quick, and the one who called in my form was happy to chat about the rifle.

(Tikka T3X in 270 Win)

I would post a picture, but you need 50 posts.  I'll revisit in another couple months.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top