Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/7/2016 8:51:46 PM EDT
Or am I seeing things?
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 6:25:10 PM EDT
[#1]
They are at the Base.  Not sure how long they are staying.  There is an airshow in June.  First weekend I think.

MAHA
Link Posted: 4/9/2016 12:40:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Sweet, I'll have to check that out.
Link Posted: 4/10/2016 1:03:10 AM EDT
[#3]
The Collings Foundation group was at Cutter Aviation on the civilian side of Albuquerque Intnl Airport giving rides in a B-24, B-17, B-25 and P-51.    

They departed yesterday afternoon.  It was a fun time, but they flew mostly south of the field where few people would see them.

If a ride is on your bucket list, I wouldn't wait long.   These birds are not going to be flying forever.
Link Posted: 4/10/2016 1:40:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Collings Foundation group was at Cutter Aviation on the civilian side of Albuquerque Intnl Airport giving rides in a B-24, B-17, B-25 and P-51.    

They departed yesterday afternoon.  It was a fun time, but they flew mostly south of the field where few people would see them.

If a ride is on your bucket list, I wouldn't wait long.   These birds are not going to be flying forever.
View Quote

Excellent information. I wish I would've known about them before hand. A ride in a B-17 is definitely on my bucket list.
Link Posted: 4/10/2016 10:24:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Flights take place before and after tours.
30-minute flight on the B-17 or B-24 is $450 per person
30-minute flight training on the P-51C is $2200
60-minute flight training on the P-51C is $3200
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top