Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/18/2015 5:23:02 PM EDT
Please spread the word as fast and as often as possible.

Jason's Guns Albuquerque website has just had several reports of guys meeting to sell a firearm and being robbed of the guns, cellphone, etc. at gunpoint.   The robbers, three on one occasions, have used a phone number of 713-322-7156, and arranged to meet at an apartment complex and a La Quinta motel.  

I'm guessing they are transients and are moving interstate once they get enough public exposure, so their next victims may be Farmington, Las Cruces, Grants, Tucumcari, etc.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a death from this, since many sellers carry concealed.   Be advised there may be two thugs hidden from your view when the third pulls a gun on you.
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 3:15:09 PM EDT
[#1]
The guy at the apartment complex robbery was relieved of his concealed carry piece.  At gunpoint.

Best to meet at a parking lot of a gunstore or other busy place.  Better yet, at the parking lot of a Police substation.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 11:43:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I agree. Meet at a well travelled area.
Wal-Mart parking lot usually works or if you know people meet in parking lot of a gun store and let the owner know ahead of time if you know them.

Be careful out there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top