Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/25/2015 9:18:34 AM EDT
Howdy,

There was a fella that has a very nice home gunsmith shop I went to a few years back.  Former Air Force jet mechanic.  He specializes in custom made shotguns, and antique restorations.   He doesn't really advertise, mostly word of mouth.   I've seen a lot of his higher end over and unders, nicest I've seen.     He did some work on a few rifles for me, and I'm trying to track him down.  Anyone have a lead on this guy?  I work overseas, and  lost touch with him a while back.   I believe it was Corrales...but could have been Rio Rancho.

Thanks,

Pat
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 4:57:55 PM EDT
[#1]
His name is John Farner, owner of Eagle Machine & Gunsmithing. It's been years since he's done any work for me so I probably don't have his current contact info. You could try Googling John Farner or Eagle Machine to track down current contact info. And you were correct, he's in Corrales.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 10:30:47 PM EDT
[#2]
He is still working. Currently has a barrel threading job on a rifle of mine. If you don't find his number, send me an IM and I'll get it for you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top