Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2014 8:57:56 AM EDT
Opportunity came up that might have me back out in NM for a while....
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 5:44:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 6:39:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I moved from FL to NM as well.  There was a stop in Iraq and Greenland between them.  I enjoy it out here.  

Let us know if you have any questions.

MAHA
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 2:59:52 PM EDT
[#3]
If its near Gallup that be awesome i need friends
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 6:24:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Dooo eeeeet!  Let me know when you get here!
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 6:11:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dooo eeeeet!  Let me know when you get here!
View Quote

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha MrHiggs. Warned you I might be back out there. Hope all is going well for you and you are enjoying everything.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 6:21:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks all.

To answer a few questions:

I am familiar with the state. Me and my wife are from Santa Fe. We moved to FL back in '87, bought a house and stayed 20+ years. We then moved back to SF and were there for 5 years. We came back to our house in FL and have been here for about 14 months.

Places to live for this round out in NM are going to be Placitas, Corrales, Rio Rancho, Albuquerque and of course Santa Fe. We just haven't decided yet. Work will be in ABQ. No plans on selling the house here in FL (hey, it's really close to the beach ~1/2 a block). We will probably move back to FL at some point. We have a lot of family (and friends) in SF, ABQ and Los Alamos.

I am looking forward to meeting MrHiggs as we talked when he was getting ready to head out there.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 6:24:47 PM EDT
[#7]
What part of FL?

MAHA
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 6:30:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What part of FL?

MAHA
View Quote

Small town just North of Daytona Beach, Ormond Beach.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top