Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2017 11:13:11 AM EDT
I just got back from Clinton.  I went to a funeral to honor my lifelong friend Barry Hall.  Everyone we met, from the restaurants, hotel, friends and family were some of the nicest and friendliest people I have ever met.  The countryside is fantastic and I am glad my friend got to spend the last years of his life living in such a beautiful place.  Many thanks to the fine folks in Arkansas.  We will be back.    
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 3:24:49 AM EDT
[#1]
welcom im west of clinton aways next time u up this way send me msg. i'll buy u a beer.
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 10:52:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Glad you enjoyed your time, I've got land north of clinton.  It's my favorite place to go and unwind.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top