Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2017 7:44:51 PM EDT
The reason I ask is I'm interested in an item on eBay and the seller will not ship, but rather only offers local pick up.  The seller is located in Pleasant Plains.  I'm in Pennsylvania so pick up is not an option for me.  Its a small collector's item (glassware) so it would be easy to ship - would just require some extra padding/protection in the box so it doesn't break in transit.  Perhaps the seller is afraid it will get broken and doesn't want to take the risk.  I was wondering if anyone would be willing to pick it up local for me and ship to PA if I would happen to bid and win the auction?  If successful, I would pay for shipping plus something extra for your time and travel.  IM me up if you'd be willing to help out a fellow arfcommer.  Again, this all is contingent on me winning the auction.  Thanks Arkansas Arfcommers!
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 10:00:05 PM EDT
[#1]
It is on the wrong side of the state for me to help.   There are a few in the NE corner that may be along shortly.
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 9:02:41 AM EDT
[#2]
It's about 80 miles from me.  If you don't mind me asking - what kind of glassware?  Some of my family members have a fairly extensive collection of American Fostoria and some other stuff, and occasionally sell (and ship) some of it.  Feel free to message me if you don't want to post.
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 7:46:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Seller just updated his listing saying the "local pick up only" was a mistake.  Shipping is provided.  No need for help, but thanks to those who have offered.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top