Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2016 12:09:12 AM EDT
Anyone know of an outdoor shooting range near Little Rock? Somewhere I can sight in my AK... Preferably somewhere with yardage marked off at 25 and 100 yards.

I might be asking too much, WPS!!
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 7:04:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Game and fish range in mayflower. Have fun.
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 12:21:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Game and fish range in mayflower. Have fun.
View Quote

Yep, this.  It's cheap and marked off well all the way to 200 yards.  The only reason I ever use that range is when I need to sight something in.  It's good for that.
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 2:15:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Just make sure all your magazines are unloaded before you go. They tend to be a stickler on that rule.
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 2:17:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Just make sure all your magazines are unloaded before you go. They tend to be a stickler on that rule.
View Quote

Yup and no concealed carry
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 10:19:14 PM EDT
[#5]
If you want a home range and are willing to pay $75? a year look at the Benton Gun Club.

http://www.bentongunclub.org/
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 9:56:30 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

And be prepared to wait a few hours this time of year.

Link Posted: 9/14/2016 10:11:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've never experienced a long wait there. 9/10 times I get a lane right away.  I think I've only ever had to wait maybe once or twice and it was less than 15 min.
Go early when they open and try to go on a weekday.  Showing up at 10:30am on the Saturday before gun deer season opens will guarantee you an hours long wait.
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 11:18:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I've never experienced a long wait there. 9/10 times I get a lane right away.  I think I've only ever had to wait maybe once or twice and it was less than 15 min.
Go early when they open and try to go on a weekday.  Showing up at 10:30am on the Saturday before gun deer season opens will guarantee you an hours long wait.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They had a full range worth of shooters plus a waiting list by the time they opened this morning, per their Facebook page. From now until gun season opens, a weekday (Wed-Fri) is your best bet. Plan on getting there at least 30 min before they open & just waiting in your vehicle outside the gate. That should put you as one of the first wave to get a bench.
In the past they've been open 7 days a week for a week or 2 right before gun season opens, but I'm not sure if they're doing that again this year.
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 10:13:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
If you want a home range and are willing to pay $75? a year look at the Benton Gun Club.

View Quote

It's $80.00 per year now.    Began this year.
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 10:50:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've shot this range a few times as a guest. Very nice place and worth the money. I would be a member if it was closer.
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 5:25:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There was a motion made in Aug and passed the dues for next year will be back @ $75.00.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top