Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/2/2016 5:52:03 PM EDT
I have lots of coyote gear coming from a desert local. But now that I'm here should I just keep the coyote gear or maybe dye it.
Or would I be better suited just selling it and buying some other color such as ranger green or maybe some new color,
Like a kryptek or multicam jungle or something. I want a good all year color. Since fall has a lot of brown and hues of that color.
What says you.

Thanks Rum
Link Posted: 7/2/2016 6:11:38 PM EDT
[#1]
What is it you are doing, what time of the year, and what part of the state?  It makes a difference.
Link Posted: 7/2/2016 6:48:31 PM EDT
[#2]
It's really my plate carrier and some packs, and other misc gear. But mostly I use it to train and run and gun. But also for shtf don't want to stick out like a sore thumb.
I live in central Arkansas the Searcy area to be exact. And as for time of the year really just what the best color for all year I know it doesn't snow much so the winter would be just brown deadfall and such in my area
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 12:33:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 2:08:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Depends. Here things are generally either Green or Gray or Brown. I decided to just meet them both half way.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 7:59:25 AM EDT
[#5]
I prefer Foliage Green, but it is getting hard to find after Magpul discontinued it.  FDE is my second choice.  I might try Stealth Gray for any new builds.  I think OD green is too dark.
For Spring, Summer & Fall, the terrain around here is still mostly green.  I've sold all my black stocks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top